Lowell-Adams Volunteer Fire Department responds to a fully engulfed fire
Photo submitted by Jamie Booth
Lowell-Adams Volunteer Fire Department made quick work of a fully engulfed vehicle fire Sunday.
“The owner of the vehicle told me he noticed smoke under hood and pulled over behind our vehicle and got out,” explained Jamie Booth, of Lowell, after witnessing the flames outside his home.
“Lowell Fire was here within minutes,” Booth explained. “Some of the siding on the church melted, that’s hot it got… We’re very happy with the quick response and that nobody got hurt.”