• Deputies responded to the Aubron Ashley residence on Aug. 26 in Dunham Township in reference to their home being entered. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Gary Gaughan’s residence, 790 Dodd Run Road, Marietta, on Aug. 26 to a reported burglary at that location.
• Deputies were dispatched to 807 Mitchell Ave., Beverly, on Aug. 27 in regards to a report of fighting. Through investigation it was determined that Aleena Bauerbach and Maurice Grey were fighting at which time it became physical. Aleena Dawn Bauerbach, 20, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy responded to the Newport Fire Department Bingo Hall on Aug. 27 to obtain a counterfeit bill that was passed at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Par Mar, Moore’s Junction, Marietta, on Aug. 27 to take a report of a 20 oz. Pepsi stolen from that location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to 12151 State Route 60, Lowell, on Aug. 27 in reference to Christopher Harris being intoxicated and refusing to leave. Harris did finally leave in a motor vehicle prior to law enforcement arriving. A vehicle matching the one Harris was driving was spotted on Ohio 60 and a traffic stop was conducted. Harris was asked about the incident at 12151 State Route 60. An odor of an intoxicating beverage was detected on/or about his person. When asked if he had been drinking, Harris advise he had two beers. A request to perform field sobriety tests was completed with Harris performing poorly. Christopher Michael Harris, 43, was placed under arrest for OVI and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy began an investigation Aug. 27 into a tree being cut down without permission. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy responded to Belpre Township on Sept. 4 in regard to a possible domestic violence. After speaking with the parties involved it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Waterford Township Wednesday in reference to a possible overdose. Upon arrival the subject was being transported to a medical facility for observation.
• On Wednesday, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office received an anonymous tip that Gary D. Beagle was at the Aldeco Motel located at 1208 Park Ave., New Matamoras. Beagle had warrants for temporary protection order violations and an arson charge. Beagle was located and found to be bleeding from the head and requesting a squad. After being treated Gary D. Beagle, 34, of 1208 Park Ave., New Matamoras, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail for the active warrants.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jason Allen Jobe, 44, of 104 ½ North Elk St., Gassaway, W.Va., was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Heather Lee Wagner, 43, of 114 Knox St., Apt. 11, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Lucas William Wharton, 39, of 1318 R. North St., Caldwell, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Laurie Jo Kehl, 63, of 116 Elm St., P.O. Box 596, Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• John Michael Milby, 29, of 717 Greene St., Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Dwayne Smith, 23, of 213 ½ Elm St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Ethan Alexander Vannoy, 19, of 5461 State Route 821, Whipple, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Twila Jean Martin, 43, homeless, was arrested for OVI alcohol, a felony and traffic signals, a misdemeanor.
• John David Fleming, 43, of 1508 Glendale Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Roger Lee Dye, 69, of 808 Clifton St., Marietta, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, both misdemeanors.
• Alyssa Monique Hill, 24, homeless, was arrested for no operator’s license and speed, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Neil Mayle, 39, of 11722 State Route 55, Cutler, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.