•A deputy responded to 1178 Moss Run Road, Marietta Wednesday after Shane Mosser reported Jennifer Mosser entered his home without permission and struck him in the head multiple times. Shane had lacerations on his head consistent with this incident. Shane further stated Jennifer had shown up to his home in an attempt to take their child, of which he has temporary full custody. Shane was able to push Jennifer outside the home, at which point he called 911. Jennifer was gone upon the deputy arriving and her whereabouts were unknown. the deputy requested a warrant for Jennifer Kae Mosser, 38, on a charge of domestic violence and aggravated burglary.
• On Wednesday, Brandon Lee Gibbs, 25, of 515 Smith St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for breaking and entering. Through investigation of the breaking and entering at the Lowell Moose Lodge earlier on this date, deputies determined Gibbs was a possible suspect. Gibbs was later found in possession of Wesley Miller’s vehicle. Miller had been arrested earlier for this same offense. Gibbs admitted to going there with Miller.
• Shannon Lee Scholderer, of 38221 Zuspan Hollow Road, Middleport, possession of drugs.
• Rachel Lauren Rai, of 2851 NE 5th Ave., Boca Raton, Fla., failure to appear on a tampering with evidence charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Vanessa Ann Goins, 33, of 5580 Green Brothers Blvd., Galloway, was arrested for assault of an emergency medical provider, a misdemeanor.
• Branden Dwight Rampage, of 206 Jennison St., Beverly, was arrested for parole violation.
• Kristin Michelle Blake, 24, of 44533 Moose Ridge Road, Woodsfield, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Brandon Lee Gibbs, 25, of 728 Second St., Marietta, was arrested for breaking and entering, a felony.
• Billy Joe Davis, 33, of 19 High St., Vincent, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Jacob Tyler Mozingo, 27, of Brown Road, McConnelsville, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• John Michael Decker, 42, homeless, was arrested on a warrant for aggravated robbery and felonious assault, felonies.
• Joseph Scott Antill, 41, of 5195 Warren Chapel Road, Marietta, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies, probation violation and receiving stolen property, misdemeanors.
• Jay Cee Hutchinson, 39, of 142 Coal Bank Road, Ironton, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Rodney Allen Nichols, 50, of 145 Mill St., Waterford, was arrested for permitting drug abuse, a misdemeanor.
• Preston Raysean Dansby, 21, of 2202 Hill St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Dale Eugene Talkington, 37, of 9505 Pioneer Road, Byesville, was arrested for fugitive from justice, obstructing official business, receiving stolen property, drug paraphernalia, no operator’s license, expired plates, and stop light violation, all misdemeanors.