• A deputy was dispatched to 53 High St., Vincent, on Tuesday for a domestic violence complaint. Kimberly Norris said her husband, Randy, had returned to the home and grabbed her by the arm and told her to leave. Both Kimberly and Randy exited the residence, went to her car and she got into her vehicle. Randy attempted to enter the vehicle, however, Kimberly had locked herself in. Randy then punched the driver’s side window, resulting in it shattering. Kimberly then drove away from the scene. Randy denied the allegation against him. Randy Ray Norris, 30, of 53 High St., Vincent, was arrested for domestic violence. Norris was transported to the Washington County Jail where he submitted to a portable breathalyzer test yielding a result of .117.
• A deputy responded to 4150 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, on Tuesday to meet with Melvin Robinson in reference to a burglary. Robinson said Robert Carpenter Jr. entered his home and stole a cigarette carton box containing eight cigarettes packs, earlier in the day. Carpenter admitted that he had taken the items from Robinson’s home. Robert Edward Carpenter Jr., 19, was placed under arrest for burglary and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• On Tuesday, a deputy began an investigation in reference to a bad check. The individual made the check good and no prosecution was requested.
• A deputy began an investigation Tuesday in reference to a possible domestic. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• On Wednesday, Major Crime Task Force agents along with members of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office arrested Zachary T. Lindemood in the parking lot of Speedway, of 100 N. Seventh Street, Marietta, on warrants for drug trafficking. At the time of the arrest, Lindemood possessed a clear plastic baggie in his sock, containing a yellow plastic baggie with smiley faces. Contained within that baggie was a clear crystalline substance (methamphetamine), a pink plastic baggie containing white powder (heroin) and four smaller green plastic baggies.
Zachary Todd Lindemood, 26, last known address 106 Maple St., Woodsfield, was transported to the Washington County Jail for the active warrants, for trafficking in methamphetamine, a second-felony and trafficking in heroin, a fourth-degree felony. Lindemood was also charged with trafficking in methamphetamine , a third-degree felony and trafficking in heroin, a fifth-degree felony.
• On Thursday, a deputy, along with the Dunham Volunteer Fire Department, responded to 706 Tick Ridge Road, Vincent, to a garage fire at that location. The garage was a total loss.
•John Givens, of 100 Linwood Ave., Marietta, failure to appear on a criminal damaging charge; and failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
• Joshua Don Martin, of 200 Pennock Drive, Beverly, obstructing official business.
• Rhonda Lynn Ryree, homeless, theft, two warrants.
• Stephen Paul Ritchie, of 1308 Williamson Ave., 3A, New Matamoras, failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge; and failure to appear on a drug paraphernalia charge.
• Craig Jacob Ullman, of 599 Big Run Road, Williamstown, disorderly conduct.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Kenneth Dewayne Holbert, 40, of 407 Lord St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated burglary, menacing by stalking, disrupting public service, felonies and violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Clark Evan Westbrook, 32, homeless, was arrested for two counts of receiving stolen property and theft from a disabled adult, all felonies.
• Sherman Lee Larrimore Jr., 36, address unknown, was arrested for domestic violence, abduction, both felonies, and contempt of court.
• Fred James Kwiatkowski, 44, homeless, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Christopher Todd Trudo, 40, of 1411 King St., Belpre, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Randy Ray Norris Jr., 30, of 53 High St., Vincent, was arrested for domestic violence and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Robert Edward Carpenter Jr., 19, homeless, was arrested for burglary, a felony.
• Joshua Don Martin, 38, of 615 Main St., Beverly, was arrested on a warrant for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Susan Patricia Berry, 62, of 870 Rubrake Road, Fleming, was arrested for menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Timothy Matthew Sampson, 27, of 206 Brentwood St., Marietta, was arrested for failure to comply with an officer, a misdemeanor.
• Ryan Joseph Hamilton, 38, of 80 Indian Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for five counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor, all felonies.
• Corissa Angelina Gonzales, 29, of 2635 Slash Pine Court, Titusville, Fla., was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Vincent Edward Roberts, 38, of 1920 Roberts Road, Amesville, was arrested for attempted murder and aggravated burglary, both felonies, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, two probation violations and two contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Joseph Franklin Wells, 28, of 104 Riley Drive, #10, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Zachary Todd Lindemood, 26, of 106 Maple Ave., Woodsfield, was arrested for two warrants for trafficking in drugs and two charges of trafficking in drugs, all felonies.
• James Travis Hasley, 39, homeless, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• James Edward Rust, 31, of 865 James Elkins Road, Bowling Green, Ky., was arrested on a warrant for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
• Suzanne Marie Tucker, 35, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a felony, and a warrant for prohibitions concerning companion animals, a misdemeanor.