• A deputy responded to 101 Randolph Road, Marietta, on Friday regarding Aaron Brown trying to attack his mother. Brown fled the area prior to the arrival of deputies. Renee Ogden stated she confronted Brown about his consumption of alcoholic beverages and was going to call his probation officer. When Ogden tried to make the call Brown forced the phone away from her. Brown then grabbed ahold of Ogden’s left arm and shoved it towards her, causing her arm to strike her in the face. Ogden was in fear of Brown if he returned to the home. Aaron Matthew Brown, 37, was later arrested on a charge of domestic violence.
• Daniel Murphy of Midway Machining reported Friday that a custom built steel bin dumpster was removed from the business. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy began an investigation Friday in reference to a domestic violence incident. After completing the investigation a juvenile was charged with domestic violence through Washington County Juvenile Court.
• On Friday, a deputy began an investigation into a burglary at the residence of Nathan Allen Modlin, 605 Gantsville Road, Little Hocking. This case remains under investigation.
•David Toncray Jr., of Veto Road, Belpre, reported Saturday that his 1995 black Mustang was stolen from a location on Wildwood Lake Road. The vehicle was recovered off of Federal Road where the vehicle was involved in a traffic crash. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 1950 State Route 555, Little Hocking, on Sunday in reference to a domestic violence situation between Kaylyn Cottrell and Steven Sayre. It was reported that Cottrell and Sayre had been arguing and Sayre left the residence, only to have Cottrell show up where he was. After speaking with all individuals involved it was determined that Cottrell was the aggressor in this incident. Also noted was that Cottrell and Sayre had been residing together at the Little Hocking residence together even though there is a protection order in place through Marietta Municipal Court. Kaylyn Paige Cottrell, 27, of 1940 State Route 555, Little Hocking, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing. Steven Lee Sayre, 35, of 1940 State Route 555, Little Hocking, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• Leslie S. Klein, of 32235 Minersville Hill Road, Racine, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Dakota Wayne Williams, of 809 Lee St., Belpre, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Noel K. Metz, of 1441 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, failure to register dogs.
• Brian Keith Edgar, of 27400 State Route 7, Park 3, Lot 80, Marietta, probation violation on unauthorized use of motor vehicle charge.
• Amy Marie Leedy, of 9550 State Route 550, Vincent, tampering with evidence.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Ryan Cayce Beardsley, 25, homeless, was arrested for public indecency and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Jaced Lee Jeffries, 18, homeless, was arrested for safecracking, theft of a firearm, both felonies, obstructing official business, possess a defaced firearm and probation violation, misdemeanors.
• Randall Dow Forinash, 51, homeless, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
• Matthew Gene Schafer, 39, of Sierra Apts. Apt. 18, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Jennifer Kay Slone, 35, of 411 Pennock Drive, Apt. D1, Beverly, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Jeremy Michael Phipps, of 10 Browns Road, Apt. 4A, Marietta, was arrested for public indecency and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Steven Lee Sayre, 35, of 1940 State Route 555, Little Hocking, was arrested for violation of a protection order and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Kaylyn Paige Cottrell, 27, of 1940 State Route 555, Little Hocking, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron Matthew Brown, 37, of 101 Randolph Road, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.