• On Friday, a deputy requested a summons be issued to Daniel Scott Metz, 48, of 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, on a charge of failure to register his dogs.
• On Friday, the dog warden requested a summons for Myra McIntryre, 54, of 106 Washington Street Extension, Marietta, for failure to restrain her dog. On/or about April 18, a dog belonging to McIntyre had gotten loose from her residence. McIntyre’s dog left her property and attacked a dog, which was being walked by its owner along Front Street near Washington Street Extension. McIntyre admitted her dog had gotten loose and she took full responsibly.
• On Friday, a deputy, along with the Warren and Oak Grove volunteer fire departments, was dispatched to Lane Farm Market to a fire at that location. The chimney fire was extinguished before fire personnel arrived.
• A deputy responded to Dollar General, 10282 State Route 550, Vincent, on Friday for a report of a female stealing items. The subject left in a vehicle described as a black Dodge. Contact was made with Bobbie Sue Davis. Davis was wearing the same clothing as described by store personnel. Davis admitted to only stealing a few of the items. Davis, 35, of 2342 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, will be summoned into court on a charge of theft.
• On Saturday, a deputy was working at the Washington County Jail when Brittany Coleen Eady was brought in charged with driving under suspension, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and drug paraphernalia. During a patdown of Eady, she was asked if she had any weapons, drugs or contraband on her person and Eady stated that she did not, however, Eady was found to be in possession of a small knife and bag with half a small white pill, suspected of being oxycodone. Eady, 26, of 27482 State Route 7, Marietta, was charged with possession of drugs, and two counts of illegal conveyance of drugs.
• On Saturday, a deputy, along with the Oak Grove, Devola, Warren, Reno and Lowell-Adams volunteer fire departments were dispatched to 740 Cole Coffman Road, Marietta, to a fire at the property. The structure was a total loss.
• On Saturday, a deputy was working at the Washington County Jail when Shari Eckert was brought to the jail by the Ohio State Highway Patrol. Eckert, 39, of 1480 Main St., Stockport, was being charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no seatbelt and left of center. During a patdown of Eckert, she was asked if she had any weapons, drugs or contraband on her person and she said no. Eckert was found to be in possession of a small bag containing a crushed white powdery substance. Eckert was charged with possession of a controlled substance and conveyance into a detention facility.
• During a traffic stop Saturday contact was made with Joshua Strickland. K-9 Rita gave a positive indication at which time a search was done on the vehicle recovering a broken marijuana pipe. Strickland claimed the pipe and admitted it was for marijuana, and advised he held a medical marijuana prescription in another state, but not one in Ohio. A summons is being requested for Strickland, 23, of 3187 Glendale Road, Cairo, W.Va., for possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Casey Steven Taylor, 27, of 4060 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Scott Robert Mason, 49, of 468 Washington St., Macksburg, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Steven Ronald Simons Jr., 35, of 2028 17th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, aggravated possession of drugs, and having weapons while under disability, all felonies.
• Joel Andrew Johnson, 38, of 814 Warren St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Chad Christopher Goudy, 48, of 3402 Elm St., Parkersburg, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Heather Renee Bartlett, 41, of 8285 Muskingum River Road, Lowell, was arrested for failure to register a dog, a misdemeanor.
• Ashton Garrett Linger, 19, of 1599 Camp Hervida Road, Waterford, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, speed, and open container, all misdemeanors.
• Amanda Lynn Dobbins, 38, of 560 Bender Road, Marietta, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol drugs, left of center and resisting arrest, all misdemeanors.
• Brittany Coleen Eady, 26, of 27482 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, and driving under suspension, misdemeanors, possession of drugs, illegal conveyance of drugs, two counts, all felonies.
• Shari Danielle Eckert, 39, of 1480 Main St., Stockport, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no seatbelt, and left of center, misdemeanors, illegal conveyance of drugs and possession of cocaine, felonies.
• Derek Douglas Oldfield, 33, of 713 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for violating a protection order and contempt of court, misdemeanors.
• Alyssa Leighann Vanoster, 28, of 13000 Parkview Drive, Apt. 4F, Roseville, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• McKenzie Ann Cowman, 26, of 814 Seneca Drive, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.