•Agents of the Major Crimes Task force conducted a search warrant at 116 Sharon St., Marietta, on Tuesday. Agents located Dwayne and Keryn Miller and a juvenile upstairs in a bedroom, along with two other teenagers in other areas of the residence. They recovered two separate baggies on the roof directly outside of the bedroom Dwayne Miller was located in. The field test later revealed 54.15 grams of methamphetamine and 21 grams of heroin.
Also recovered were multiple sets of digital scales with residue, glass meth pipes, multiple plastic baggies and other drug paraphernalia in plain view inside the bedroom. Two 9mm handguns with ammo readily accessible to the Millers were also located next to the bed. Dwayne Edward Miller, 54, of 116 Sharon St., Marietta, was arrested and charged with first-degree felony trafficking in heroin in the vicinity of a juvenile, first-degree felony trafficking in meth in the vicinity of a juvenile and third-degree felony weapons under disability. Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 116 Sharon St., Marietta, was arrested and charged with first-degree felony complicity to drug trafficking.
• A deputy met with John O’Brien, of Lowell, reported a camper being removed Sunday from a location on Ohio 26. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was informed by jail staff at the Washington County Jail Tuesday that inmate John Hess had a commissary item stolen from him without his consent. After completing the investigation information revealed the Ramen soup was stolen by Casey Steven Taylor, 27, of 4060 Sugar Run, Marietta. Taylor was charged with theft.
• Deputies responded to Sealy Ridge Road Tuesday in reference to a brush fire reigniting causing another fire. The Dunham Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene.
• A deputy was dispatched to 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, on Tuesday for a disturbance between a male and a female. Deputy Brown met with LaQuiche Jones who advised that Zackeria Dailey had approached her with a shank and told her she was driving. The two drove toward Belpre on U.S. 50. Jones stated that Dailey became aggressive and at one point grabbed her around the neck. Dailey then was able to exit the vehicle and was on foot when deputies made contact with him along U.S. 50. Zackeria Dailey, 22, of 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, was placed under arrest for assault and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• On Tuesday, a deputy met with Carla Clark, of 57 Garage Lane, Waterford, in reference to a stolen vehicle and cell phone. Clark refused to have the suspect prosecuted in this case.
• A deputy was dispatched to Par Mar, Fifth Street, Beverly, on Wednesday for a report of a drive off without paying for $17.04 in diesel fuel. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Robert Otis Powers, 48, of 2006 Hackberry St., Akron, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.
• Brandon Paul Layman, 37, of 610 Second St., Marietta, was arrested for nonsupport of dependents.
• James Keith Treadway, 45, of 400 Summit Road, Marietta, was arrested for sex offender failure to notify change of address, a felony.
• Dustin Lee McKnight, 33, of 923 State Route 60, Lowell, was arrested for tampering with evidence, having weapons while under disability, carrying a concealed weapon, improperly handling firearms parole violation, all felonies.
• Kirkland M Dennewitz, 23, of 38 Suzanne St., Little Hocking, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Stephen Paul Ritchie, 49, of 6658 Archers Fork Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for breach of recognizance (Noble County) and contempt of court, both felonies, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, drug paraphernalia and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
• Dwayne Edward Miller, 54, of 1177 County Nine Road, Marietta, was arrested for having weapons while under disability, trafficking in drugs, two counts, all felonies.
• Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 1177 Millers Lane, Marietta, was arrested for complicity to trafficking in drugs, a felony.
• Zackeria Dailey, 22, of 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Shawn Williams, 42, of 213 Elm St., Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, two counts, and failure to appear, misdemeanors, failure to appear, a felony.