Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• Adrian Van Dyk of Van Dyk Rentals reported May 2 that his business account at Lowe’s had been used fraudulently multiple times. This case remains under investigation.
• Kelly Cronin, of 105 Gilman Ave., Lot 2, reported Friday that someone damaged a window on her residence. A witness advised that the suspected came to the residence to speak with the witness and when she was asked to leave, became angry and threw an object at the window, causing it to break.
• Officers were dispatched to 315 N. Seventh St. on Saturday regarding a custody dispute disturbance. Upon arrival, officers learned that both parties had made threats of harm to the other. They will both receive a summons to appear in Marietta Municipal Court on charges of disorderly conduct by fighting. While officers were there, they arrested Chelsey Mender, of that address, on a warrant unrelated to the call.
• Deputies responded to 4755 Waterford Road, Marietta, on Wednesday for a report of a protection order violation. Rebecca Sparks stated she received a call on Tuesday but did not answer the call. A voicemail recording, believed to be from the Washington County Jail, was left. Sparks stated her ex-boyfriend, Christopher Holder, was currently incarcerated at the Washington County Jail and she believed he is the one that placed the call. An inquiry was made and it was confirmed that Holder had been advised of the protection order during his court appearance, and that Holder did place a call on Tuesday to a phone number confirmed to be that of Sparks. A charge of violating a protection order was filed on Christopher Scott Holder, 34, of 523 Second St., Marietta.
• A deputy, along with the Fearing and Little Muskingum volunteer fire departments, were dispatched Wednesday to a fire on Sugar Run Road. The building was a total loss.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Susan Raye Harvey, 45, of 11722 State Route 555, Cutler, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Alexis Morgan Harvey, 23, of 11722 State Route 555, Cutler, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Cory William Cantrell, 20, of 784 Doc Waddell Road, Franklin Furnace, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Jasper Joe Thomas, 34, of 2085 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Wayne Campbell, 37, of 57 Garage Lane, Waterford, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Joshua Amos Gibson, 36, of 1130 Stadium Drive, Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Nicholas Dean Brooks II, 36, of 253 Lake Road, Belpre, was arrested for criminal damaging, a misdemeanor.