• A deputy responded to Adams Township on Wednesday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Muskingum Township on Wednesday for a possible violation of a protection order. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Michael Armstrong, of New Matamoras, reported a stolen 2015 Toyota 4Runner SUV on Thursday. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies were dispatched to Dana Road, Newport, on Thursday for a report of a male subject at the location being disruptive. Zackariah Earley was located in the bed of a pick-up truck and his statements made no sense. Earley had been in an argument at the location with a relative who was trying to leave the residence. Earley had attempted to break into the vehicle’s rear sliding window. Zackariah Harold Earley, 30, of 1426 Earley Ridge Road, New Matamoras, was placed under arrest for domestic violence. A search of Earley’s person revealed a container with a crystalline-like substance. Earley was also charged with possession of drugs and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Ananda Joy Trembly, 43, of 80 Railroad St., Whipple, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Zackariah Harold Earley, 30, of 176 Dana Run Road, Newport, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Timothy Michael Hoffman, 32, of 24410 Church St., Coolville, was arrested for theft, a felony.
• Christopher Allen Streight, 32, of 120 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, probation violation, and use of electronic wireless communication, misdemeanors, and theft, a felony.