• A deputy was dispatched to Highland Ridge Road, Lowell, on Wednesday for a report of Eric Lankford making threats. Lankford admitted to possessing a baseball bat and knife while in a verbal altercation. Eric Allen Lankford, 54, of 593 Highland Ridge Road, Lowell, was placed under arrest and charged with aggravated menacing.
•Deputies responded to 7305 State Route 26, Marietta, on Wednesday for a report of a disturbance. Richard Michael reported Brian McKinney took a club to his truck. Michael said McKinney came to the residence drunk and picked a fight with him almost immediately after arriving. A brief altercation ensued and McKinney then picked a fight with another individual at the location. McKinney then took a large stick and broke the driver’s side window out of Michael’s truck with Michael in the truck trying to drive away. McKinney then fled the area into the woods, reappearing after several minutes. Brian Keith McKinney, 33, of 408 Gallager St., St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested on an outstanding warrant for probation violation and criminal damaging.
• Justin Cochran, of Martin Road, Reno, reported a burglary at his residence on Wednesday. This case remains under investigation.
• On Wednesday, a deputy received warrants at the Washington County Jail from Wood County, W.Va., for the arrest of Chequila M. Haislep, of 280 Franklin Blvd., Parkersburg, and Corrie A. Herman, of 201 Westwood Way, Washington, W.Va., for failure to appear. Information on the warrant was checked with information Herman and Haislep gave to the booking officer and found to be a match. Herman and Haislep were charged with being fugitives from justice.
•A deputy began an investigation Wednesday in reference a possible domestic violence incident in Belpre Township. After speaking with all parties this was determined to be unfounded.
• John Dotson, of 25735 Wilson St., Coolville, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Cindy L. Givens, of 415 Spring Valley Estates, Elizabeth, W.Va., failure to appear on a forgery charge.
• Caleb McClung, of 717 Riverview Drive, Belmont, W.Va., failure to appear on a forgery charge.
• Christina Beth Parsons, of 172 S. Marietta St., St. Clairsville, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Janet Dawn Shaw, of 300 Phillips St., Marietta, failure to appear on trafficking in drugs charge.
• Nickolaus Sprouse, no address given, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Jennifer M. Stout, of 1940 Chatham St., Gallipolis, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Kirk Michael Urban, unknown address, failure to appear on a breach of recognizance charge.
• Devin Reed Alexander, of 508 Wooster St., Marietta, failure to appear.
• Danielle Nicole Alexander, of 508 Wooster St., Marietta, failure to appear.
• Misty M. Maston, of 101 Shingleton St., Belmont, W.Va., probation violation on a theft charge.
• Marcus Allan Brown, homeless, failure to appear on a burglary charge.
• Jeremy Michael Charlton, homeless, probation violation on a criminal damaging charge.
• Muhammed A. Hasan, of 457 McCleery St., Sharon, Pa., driving under suspension.
• Gregory Alan Haas, of 37817 Delancey School House Road, Dexter City, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Matthew Baron Hahn, of 151Harvest Run Road, Marietta, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Kendall Shane Church, of 903 Morgan Ave., Belpre, contempt and failure to appear on a settlement on resignation, removal or death case (two warrants).
• Jessica Fawn Strode, of 600 Ullman St., Beverly, assault.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Eric Allen Lankford, 54, of 593 Highland Ridge Road, Lowell, was arrested for aggravated menacing and probation violation, misdemeanors.
• Brian Keith McKinney, 33, of 408 Gallager St., St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for probation violation and criminal damaging, misdemeanors.
• Marcus Maurice Kimbrough, 30, of 103 Woodcrest Lane, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, obstructing official business and theft, all misdemeanors.
• Heather Sierra Simms, 25, of 1725 20th Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• April Dawn Cecil, 47, of 7962 Mount Caramel Ridge Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies, and probation violation, a misdemeanor.