• A deputy responded to Adams Township on Monday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties this was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Waterford Township on Tuesday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties this was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Independence Township on Wednesday in reference to trash dumped along the roadway. This case remains under investigation.
• Misty Dawn Martin, of 1460 McGill Road, Vincent, probation violation on theft and receiving stolen property charges.
• Andrea Noel Fry, of 14 Charles St., Newport, failure to appear on an aggravated robbery charge.
• Christopher Ryan McGrath, of 125 Dutch Ridge Road, Guysville, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Thomas Beekman, of 1770 Fairview Road, Bidwell, failure to appear on a civil case.
• Keasandra M. Moore, of 205 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, failure to appear on a civil case.
• Chares Amore, of 645 Congress Road, Belpre, driving under suspension.
• Malinda S. Giovanelli, of 1983 Longwell Road, Brockway, Pa., violating a protection order.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Norman Leight Murray, 67, of 515 Fourth St., Marietta, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• Matthew Richard Jett, 34, of 312 Third St., Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Dennis Ray Oakley, 38, homeless, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, misdemeanors.
• Christopher Allen Streight, 32, of 120 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• John Craig Daniels, 56, of 313 Greene St., Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Matthew Charles Berga, 21, of Ohio 821, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.