• During a traffic stop Wednesday on U.S. 50 near Farson Street in Belpre marijuana and a pipe were found in the vehicle. A summons will be requested for Arden Hayward Richards, 55, of 29385 E. Belpre Pike Road, Coolville, for possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia, and Laura Ann Ledger, 51, same address, for possession of marijuana.
• A deputy responded to Muskingum Township on Wednesday to investigate a trespassing complaint. This case remains under investigation.
• On Thursday, a deputy, along with the Warren and Oak Grove fire departments, responded to Lang Farm Road in reference to a 2001 Ford F150 truck on fire. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Warren Township on Wednesday in reference to a residence being scammed out of money. This case remains under investigation.
• During a traffic stop Wednesday on U.S. 50 near Farson Street, a search revealed marijuana and popes. Driver Chase Kasler, who was with juveniles, admitted to being under the influence of marijuana. Chase Micheal Kasler, 21, of 6800 Baker Road, Athens, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, improper lane usage, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and endangering children.
• Mark C. Haynes, of 2100 Hill St., Apt. G, Belpre, failure to appear on theft and driving under suspension charges.
• Melissa Ann Cottrill, of 417 ½ N. Unionville Road NE, McConnelsville, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Cecelia K. Schultz, of 749 Mary St., Belpre, failure to appear.
• Bobbie Sue Davis, of 2342 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, theft.
• Aaron Ryan Robinson, of 38741 State Route 7, Newport, domestic violence.
• David Edward Durbin, of 23939 Moyis Road, Coolville, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Jeremy Michael Phipps, of 10 Browns Road, 4A, Marietta, failure appear on a burglary charge.
• Bryan Lee Eddy, homeless, probation violation.
•Michael Alan Hanning, of 1985 Main St., Stockport, criminal mischief.
• Trista Ann Oliver, of 619 10th St., Upstairs, Marietta, contempt of court on a driving under FRA suspension.
• Brian Denver Hess, of 222 Franklin St., Marietta, probation volition on a breaking and entering charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jordyn Marie Menking, 28, of 615 17th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for tampering with evidence and theft, felonies, and probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Frederick Gale McKitrick, 37, of 5850 Ewing Road, Reno, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Michael Anthony Porter, 35, of 483 Echo Valley Road, Waterford, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Misty Louise Caldwell, 41, of 3645 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs and tampering with evidence, felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Chase Micheal Kasler, 21, of 6800 Baker Road, Athens, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, improper lane usage, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and endangering children, all misdemeanors.
• Matthew Charles Berga, 21, of Ohio 821, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.