• On Thursday, a deputy responded to 200 Lawson Road, Marietta, to meet with Alisha Hubbard who reported Thomas Hubbard had just violated a protection order issued on March 28 by Marietta Municipal Court. Thomas Walter Hubbard, of 574 Crystal Lane, Lancaster, was located and placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Dakota O’Bryan Mulneix, 23, of 409 Sixth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Samantha Dianne Seevers, 24, of 217 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court a misdemeanor.
• Thomas Walter Hubbard, 34, of 574 Crystal Lane, Lancaster, was arrested for violation of a temporary protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Karen Faith James, 24, of 199 Haldy Ave., Columbus, was arrested for possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Alkie Marlena Mullins, of 199 Haldy Ave., Columbus, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Wayne Campbell, 37, of 57 Garage Lane, Waterford, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.