• A deputy responded to Dodd Run Road, Marietta, on July 14 for a report of a possible stolen vehicle.
• On July 15, a deputy began an investigation in Newport Township in reference to stolen property.
• A deputy assisted a resident in Barlow Township regarding possible missing items on July 16.
• During a traffic stop Wednesday on Ohio 550 driver Jacob S. Roush was found to have a suspended license. A citation was issued to Roush, of 2420 McDonald Road, Vincent, for marked lanes and driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, a deputy met with Angela Johnson, of 100 Del Ray Court, Marietta, in reference to a Chevy Sonic she loaned to an individual that had not been returned. This case remains under investigation.
• On Thursday, the dog warden received a complaint of a large dog belonging to Sasha Villegas and Brandon Murphy running loose from the property at 16000 State Route 821, Macksburg. The dog was loose and on another person’s property and they were extremely fearful of this particular dog as it had shown aggression towards their dog. Summons for failing to restrain and failure to register will be requested for Brandon J. Murphy, 41, and Sasha Nichole Villegas, 37.
• A deputy responded to First Lane, Belpre, on Friday where a motorcycle had been recovered and found to have been stolen from Parkersburg. Contact was made with the Parkersburg Police Department and the motorcycle was released to the owner.
• A deputy responded to 21 Chris St., Belpre, on Friday in reference to a burglary. This case remains under investigation.
•On Friday, the dog warden received a complaint advising Sasha Villegas and Brandon Murphy, of 16000 State Route 821, Macksburg, had recently obtained an additional dog, which was running loose from their property on this date. She made contact with Villegas and Murphy and advised them of the recent complaint(s). Villegas confirmed they had another dog and stated they recently adopted it from the Zanesville Humane Society. Summons for failing to restrain will be requested for Brandon J. Murphy, 41, and Sasha Nichole Villegas, 37.
• On Saturday, a deputy, while working at the Washington County Jail, was advised of an inmate needing to see a nurse. Inmate Ryan Matheny was contacted and his right hand appeared to be red and swollen, with lacerations. Matheny stated he had lost his temper and punched the wall. A short time later the Kiosk, which was located in the dorm where Matheny was housed, was found to have a broken screen. In further investigating it was determined that Matheny had punched the Kiosk screen, causing it to break. Ryan Graham Matheny, 33, of 122 Kentucky Ave., Marietta, is being charged with criminal damaging.
•Dispatch received a call Saturday regarding a woman dancing in the middle of East Branch Road, Lowell. A deputy observed a female, later identified as Lisa Joy, standing in the middle of the road near the 400 block of East Branch Road. She was very unsteady on her feet, sweating profusely and wearing no shoes. Joy was making comments and gestures toward subjects, not present, in a wooded area adjacent to the roadway. Joy was placed into custody to be transported to the Washington County Jail. Joy continued with her comments and became belligerent, kicking the partition between the front and back seat of the cruiser. Joy was told to cease her actions, and lightly kicked the partition a few more times. Lisa Marie Joy, 44, of 1220 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• On Sunday, deputies met with Karissa Carroll at 159 Second Lane, Belpre, regarding a domestic incident with Karissa’s husband, Joshua Carroll. During the early morning hours Karissa and Joshua had been drinking and at some point, he began assaulting her by striking her in the face with a closed fist. Joshua also grabbed her around the neck. Joshua Levi Carroll, 34, of 159 Second Lane, Belpre, was located in the residence and was placed under arrest for domestic violence.
• A deputy, along with the Little Hocking and Dunham volunteer fire department, responded to 412 Cross Road, Belpre, on Sunday for a mobile home fire.
• Deputies responded to Barnett Ridge Road and Veto Road on Sunday for a report of a male and female walking in this area. Upon speaking with both individuals, they identified themselves and stated they had been arguing very loudly about having to walk to Coolville. It was determined that nothing physical happened between the two and deputies advised they would give them a ride to a gas station in Little Hocking to help them find a ride to Coolville. The female, Tessia McGrath, was advised that a deputy would have to search her purse for any weapons before she could get in the cruiser and she stated she understood and agreed to this. McGrath stated there were no weapons in the purse, however there may be drugs, as in marijuana and possibly meth. McGrath stated if the deputy found any meth it would belong to her. The deputy did locate a small baggie with a white crystal-like substance, and a baggie with a green leafy substance. Also recovered were three glass smoking pipes. Tessia Dae Robbins, 22, of 24755 Brimstone Road, Coolville, was placed under arrest and charged with two counts of possession of drugs, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Frank William Amos, 28, of 430 Douglas Ave., Marietta, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Robert Barton Lydy, 62, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, Apt. 40, Marietta, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Colton Ryan Balderson, 30, of 17184 Muskingum River Road, Waterford, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor.
• Harold Dewayne Angus, 42, homeless, was arrested for breach of recognizance, three counts, all felonies.
• Shannon Leann Wolfe, 31, of 5 Tonya Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Andrew Dustin Morgenstern, 19, of 3220 Tick Ridge Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Adrienne Elizabeth Ball, 23, of 11111 Seneca Lane, Byesville, was arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments, breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Ashley Nichole Moore, 27, of 209 Masonic Park Road, Marietta, was arrested for breach of recognizance, two counts, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possessing drug abuse instruments, all misdemeanors.
• Lisa Marie Joy, 44, of 1220 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Levi Carroll, 34, of 268 Homestead Drive, Williamstown, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
•Tessia Dae Robbins, 22, of 24755 Brimstone Road, Coolville, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, possessing drug abuse instruments and possession of drugs, all misdemeanors.
• Timothy Richard Ray, 53, of 3525 Parks Street, Grove City, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs .238, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Jerome Long, 19, of 309 Main St., Lower Salem, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Dwayne Smith, 24, of 11619 State Route 339, Vincent, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, contempt of court and possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.
• Eric Zachariah Hardman, 28, of 606 Jameson Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing, both misdemeanors.