• On Monday, a deputy requested a warrant be issued for the arrest of Sherman Lee Larrimore II, 37, on a charge of failing to provide a change of address, a third-degree felony. In February, Larrimore was sentenced in Clinton County to register as a sex offender for 10 years for the offense of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. The sentence requires Larrimore to register his address with the sheriff or a designee within five days of the change of address. On July 23, a compliance check and warrant service attempt was made on the registered address at 1725 State Route 260, New Matamoras. Larrimore was not located, and the landowner advised that Larrimore had not resided at this address for more than 4 months.
•A deputy was dispatched to 122 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 28, Marietta, on Sunday in reference to Jeffrey Aaron Bunch not feeling well. Bunch who refused medical treatment, asking squad personnel and the deputy to leave. The deputy was also asked about the eviction process and advised Bunch of the process. Later that day, the deputy was dispatched back to the address due to a fight between Jeffrey Bunch and Dayton Bunch. Dayton had obvious bruising, redness, and swelling to the left side of his temple and cheek, near the left eye. Dayton stated that Jeffrey jumped on him while he was sitting on the couch, and proceeded to punch him in the head. Jeffrey Aaron Bunch, 40, of 122 Tennis Center Drive, Marietta, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Christian Lee Arnold, 19, of 132 Woodland Circle, Washington, W.Va., was arrested for two counts of unauthorized use of motor vehicle, OVI, no operator’s license and failure to control, all misdemeanors.
• Dustin Ray Riley, 34, of 419 Maple St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Vincent Edward Roberts, 38, of 1920 Roberts Road, Amesville, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony, and two counts of failure to appear, both misdemeanors.
• Peter Benjamin Gammon, 58, of 620 Eighth St., upper apt., Marietta, was arrested for driving under the influence and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• Linda Elizabeth Slonaker Lasure, 36, of 502 ½ Broadway Ave., New Matamoras, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Lisa Marie Joy, 44, of 1220 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for disorderly conduct and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Kenneth Ray Rogers, 32, of 801 ½ Front St., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony.
• Marissa Brianne Kiggans, 33, of 405 Powell Road, Cutler, was arrested for domestic violence and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Clayton Randall Styer, 33, of 435 Fourth St., Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Elmer Charles Wenzel, 28, of 17977 State Route 26, Reno, was arrested for two counts of receiving stolen property, felonies.
• Kristen Nicole Good, 30, homeless, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Brandon J Murphy, 42, of 16000 State Route 821, Macksburg, was arrested for loose dog and failure to register a dog, both misdemeanors.
• Jeffrey Aaron Bunch, 40, of 122 Tennis Center Drive, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, two counts, both misdemeanors.
• Ricky Lee Walker, 39, of 225 Demspie Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, obstructing official business, driving under suspension and expired plates, all misdemeanors.
• Dennis Ray Oakley, 38, of 115 Gilman Ave., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Austin Wayne Bloomfield, 23, of 131 Cullman Road, Columbus, was arrested for possession of drugs, a misdemeanor.