• A deputy began an investigation Sept. 10 into a credit card theft/misuse investigation. This case remains under investigation.
• On Sept. 10, Sabrina Seevers was brought to the Washington County Jail. During the intake process, four plastic bags were located within the toilet. Within one of the bags was a rock of suspected methamphetamine. Through investigation it was determined that Seevers had placed the contraband in the toilet. Seevers also tore the bags open and attempted to flush them. Sabrina Dawn Seevers, 39, of 1321 39th St., Parkersburg, is being charged with illegal conveying into a detention facility, possession of drugs, trafficking in drugs and tampering with evidence.
• A deputy began an investigation Thursday into a credit card theft/misuse investigation. This case remains under investigation.
• On Thursday, a deputy was dispatched to meet with a victim regarding a telephone communication complaint. Roger Sims had sent a text message to the victim on this date. Earlier in the month the victim contacted the sheriff’s office in reference to a similar complaint on Sims. Contact was made with Sims at that time not to have any further contact with the victim or he possibly could be charged with telecommunications harassment. Attempts on Thursday to meet with Sims were unsuccessful. A summons is being requested for Roger Lee Sims, 52, of 1683 Darnold Road, Vincent, on a charge of telecommunications harassment.
• A deputy was dispatched to Marietta Township on Friday in reference to a report of an assault. Osten M. Hartshorn, 26, of 180 Cornerville Road, Reno, was arrested for assault.
• A deputy responded to 629 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, on Saturday. Jill Keller stated she was in an argument with her son, Bradly Flesher, where he was demanding money for alcoholic beverages. Keller went into the bathroom and Flesher tried to force his way into the bathroom. Keller tried to escort Flesher out of the bathroom and in return, Flesher began to strike her multiple times by swinging both of his arms at her. Witnesses nearby heard the commotion and called for law enforcement. Flesher stated he never touched his mother, however during a second interview, admitted he did not disclose the incident in the bathroom when first talking to officers. Flesher continued to deny striking his mother. Bradly David Flesher, 23, of 629 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• On Friday, while at the Washington County Jail, a deputy received a warrant from Circuit Court, Pleasants County, W.Va., for the arrest of Michael Phillip Miller, 51, on a misdemeanor charge for probation violation. A charge of fugitive from justice was filed on Miller and he was supplied with a copy of those charges.
• A deputy responded to Forshey Road in Marietta on Saturday in reference to a CPO violation. Joe Schofield obtained a protection order in 2018 due to ongoing civil disagreements with Malinda Giovannelli. Schofield reported text messages he has been receiving from Giovannelli since May 21 and continuing up to this date. A warrant is being requested for Malinda M. Giovannelli, 36, of 1983 Longwell Road, Brockway, Pa., on a charge of violating a protection order.
• On Saturday, a deputy responded to Dunham Township for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Timothy Alan Reno, 30, of 676 Horsecreek Road, Seneca, Pa., was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no seatbelt, and improper lane usage, all misdemeanors.
• Jelisa Sibrehna Brown, 22, of 304 Elm St., Belpre, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Trice Jahorme Daniell, 32, of 1855 Mount Tom Road, Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture, both felonies.
• Jason Scott Slonaker, 40, of 316 Main St., New Matamoras, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• William Roland Talkington, 32,of 1205 County House Lane, Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Chad Edward Stock, 26, of 255 Front Drive, New Matamoras, was arrested for theft and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
•Osten Michael Hartshorn, 26, of 180 Cornerville Road, Reno, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
•Bradly David Flesher, 23, of 629 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Shawn Paul Tackitt, 39, of 12115 N 1-35 SVC Road, Oklahoma City, Okla., was arrested for driving under suspension, stop light/sign violation, OVI alcohol, drug of abuse or both, all misdemeanors, and fugitive from justice.
• Velinda Kay Mantz, 41, of 265 McCormick Hill Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for driving under suspension, and failure to transfer, both misdemeanors.
• Jarod Joseph Bennett, 21, homeless, was arrested for complicity to breaking and entering, a felony.
• Christopher Jay Richards, 19, of 1067 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, was arrested for felonious assault, a felony, failing to yield at a stop sign, and no operator’s license, both misdemeanors.
• Aaron J Matthew Huseman, 32, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, Marietta, was arrested for violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Christopher Leonard Lott, 37, of 150 Camelot Road, Lot 28, Belpre, was arrested for possession of drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Grant Michael Nolen, 19, of 112 Sunset Lane, Marietta, was arrested for menacing by stalking, a misdemeanor.