• The dog warden began an investigation in reference to a dog biting incident on Sept. 10. This case remains under investigation.
• Personnel with Grindin Trucking on Ohio 7, Marietta, reported a theft on Monday. This case remains under investigation.
• Robert McKitrick, of Ewing Road, Marietta, reported a breaking and entering on Monday. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy responded to Lighthouse Baptist Church on Ohio 339, Vincent, on Monday in reference to a break-in of storage sheds. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Justin Michael Fox, 35, of 1750 Brackenridge Road, Vincent, was arrested for domestic violence and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Coy Leonard Smallwood, 27, of 1706 Calder Ridge Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, disrupting public service and having weapons while under disability, all felonies, assault and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Alfred Wendell Fulton, 41, of 114 Knox St., Marietta, was arrested for three counts of assault, all misdemeanors.
• Terrance Jarrod Mason, 42, of 1121 Putnam Howe Drive, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Eric Burkhart, 31, of 105 Gilman St., Apt. 42, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Anthony James Curry, 30, of 214 Wooster St., Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension and following too closely, both misdemeanors.