•Deputies responded to Hocking Road in Belpre Wednesday in reference to Lisa Lieving reporting her son, Jesse Holmes, was intoxicated and had a firearm while displaying threatening behavior. At one point Holmes struck Lieving across the chest. Lieving left the home at that time. Holmes was observed outside with a shotgun beside him with the safety off. Lieving and a witness attempted to obtain the shotgun, finally having possession of the shotgun and placed it away for safekeeping. Jesse Pernell Holmes, 30, of 5049 Federal Road, Coolville, was placed under arrest for weapons while under disability, and domestic violence.
• Deputies were dispatched to Sandhill Road in Marietta Friday for an issue involving Eric B Siders. Dispatch advised Eric B Siders had a warrant out of Pleasants County, W.Va. for failure to appear. Eric Brandon Siders, 31, was charged with fugitive from justice and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jesse Pernell Holmes, 30, of 5049 Federal Road, Coolville, was arrested for weapons while under disability, and domestic violence, both felonies.
• Wesley Eugene Johnson, 34, of Coolville, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, and expired plates, both misdemeanors.
• Thomas Vernon Basin, 40, of 2280 Mt. Olive Road, Long Bottom, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• Eric Brandon Siders, 31, of 6070 Sandhill Road, Marietta, was arrested for fugitive from justice.