• A deputy began an investigation on Oct. 15 in reference to alleged juvenile criminal activity. This investigation was determined to be unfounded.
• On Oct. 15, a deputy filed charges for being an unruly juvenile on a 13-year-old female and 14-year-old female through Washington County Juvenile Court.
• A deputy responded to Stow It Storage, Clifton Road, Little Hocking, on Saturday for a breaking and entering at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, on Saturday for a report of Alexander M. Craig being under the influence of something and acting “crazy” at the residence. Craig was observed yelling and screaming about different topics which did not make any sense. A deputy was able to get Craig to speak with him, however, he was unable to maintain a direct line of conversation. While attempting to speak with Craig, he pulled a small baggie out of his pocket and handed it to the deputy, saying it was his “medication.” There were two small crystalline rocks in the baggie, which appeared to be methamphetamine. Alexander admitted to using methamphetamine and marijuana that night and said the bag contained methamphetamine. Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, was placed under arrest and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• On Saturday, deputies were dispatched to meet with Erin Hendrickson at the Dale Community Church on Ohio 676 at the Washington/Morgan County line. It was reported that an incident of domestic violence occurred at 15 Mercer Road. Erin reported the previous night her husband, Brandon, attempted to choke her out with his arms after an argument between the two. Erin states she was awakened the next day by Brandon yelling and screaming at her again about the same topic. Erin then left the residence and called for law enforcement assistance. Contact was made with Brandon who admitted to only having an argument with Erin the night before and nothing more. Brandon denied ever physically touching Erin. Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, of 318 Reynolds Lane, Vincent, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Tracy Michael Gerhart, 29, of 1361 Aumun Drive, Akron, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
• Deshawna Nicole Stewart, 23, of 5 Third St., Apt. 1, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, of 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Shawn Paul Francis, 40, of 816 Cory St., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, of 318 Reynolds Lane, Vincent, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Mark Evan Macaulay, 38, of 2414 Norris Ave., Belpre, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.
• Devin Lewis Lindsey, 24, of 408 Marion St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Shawn Williams, 43, of 213 Elm St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Charles Stanley Fox II, 49, of 104 Washington St., Marietta, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.