• A deputy met with William Scott, of Belpre, on Saturday in reference to a credit card and other items missing. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Barlow Township on Saturday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Newport Township on Saturday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to New Matamoras on Saturday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
•Deputies responded to 1825 Greene St., Marietta, on Monday in reference to Robert Barth reporting Timothy Clark punched him multiple times. Barth stated that he was at the Greene Street location doing ground removal/excavation for the owner. He said the current renters do not like that he is there working. Barth stated that Clark, the renter, came outside and began yelling at him, telling him to stop and when he did not do so, Clark came running onto Barth’s excavator and began punching him through the window. Barth advised he blocked most of the punches with his hands and was not injured. Deputies met with Clark, who confirmed the above story. However, he stated he only started to punch Barth when Barth began driving the excavator while he was standing on the tracks. Clark stated he then began to punch him, as he feared he would be run over. A summons will be requested for Timothy Daniel Clark, 26, of 1825 Greene St., Marietta, for disorderly conduct.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Brian Michael Peters, 35, of 3502 Elm St., Weirton, W.Va, was arrested for theft, breach of recognizance, driving under suspension and speed, all misdemeanors.
• Justin Brian Hines, 22, of 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin, aggravated possession of drugs, illegal conveyance of drugs of abuse all felonies, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Twila Jean Martin, 44, of 1113 Highland Ave., Apt. D, Williamstown, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Nickolaus Sprouse, 24, of 15556 State Route 691, Apt. 24, Nelsonville, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony and two counts of contempt of court, failure to appear, both misdemeanors.
• Travis Blake Shahan, 34, of 800 Hocking Road, Belpre, was arrested for contempt of court, failure to appear.
• Robert Marion McKitrick, 65, of 4597 County Nine Road, Reno, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.