• A deputy, along with the Watertown, Beverly-Waterford and Barlow volunteer fire departments responded to 12865 State Route 676, to a structure fire on Sunday. The house trailer was a total loss, as well as a Chevy S10, and a camper. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 615 Christy Road, Fleming, on Monday to meet with Keith Schwendeman in reference to a door and window removed from a construction site. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Liberty Township on Monday in reference to a vehicle window being broken out. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• April Marie Yoho, 26, homeless, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Angela Dawn Ashworth, 34, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a felony, Ross County.
• Tyrone Anthony Taylor, 54, of 112 Sylvan Way, Marietta, was arrested for violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Conner Dimitri Krueger, 18, of W304 N 5460 Anderson Road, Hartland, Wis., was arrested for inducing panic, a misdemeanor.