• On Nov. 7, a juvenile reported a sexual assault to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. The juvenile said a sexual relationship began in July 2019 with Tanner Weddle on three occasions. On Nov. 8 detectives interviewed Weddle at his residence. Weddle advised he knew the juvenile and knew she was underage. Weddle denied sexual intercourse, however, admitted to other sexual acts multiple times. A warrant was requested for and issued for the arrest of Tanner Daniel Weddle, 19, of 2235 Bells Run Road, Newport, on a charge of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Weddle turned himself in at the Washington County Jail on Wednesday.
• Deputies were dispatched to 1594 Michaelis Road, Marietta, on Sunday for a possible domestic incident. Tracy Williams said Randy Clevenger was tearing up the house and had assaulted her. Williams further advised that Clevenger had left in a black Dodge truck, possibly heading to Wynncrest Drive. Deputies patrolled the immediate area and were unable to locate the vehicle. Deputies responded to Michaelis Road and met with Williams who stated Clevenger tore up the bedroom, beat and choked her. Randy Joe Clevenger, 32, was located and placed under arrest for domestic violence.
• On Sunday, Keely Jaeger went to 112 Hanson Drive, Marietta, to confront a subject at that location. Jaeger was agitated with Halle Saboley and told her she would slap her if she heard her talking about her again. Jaeger admitted she threatened Saboley. A summons will be requested for Keely R. Jaeger, of 122 Tennis Center Drive, Marietta, for menacing.
• Jesse Bell, of 4220 Welch Road, Little Hocking, failure to appear on a driving under 12-point suspension.
• Latasha Johnson, of Quaker City, driving under suspension.
• Elaine Diddle, of Rossville, Ga., interference with custody.
• Robert Trout, of Canton, failure to appear.
• Jason Lee Barton, of Lowell, failure to register dogs and endangering children.
• Ashleigh Shafer, of Lowell, failure to register dogs and endangering children.
• Charles Slonaker, of New Matamoras, criminal damaging.
• Randy Clevenger, of Marietta, domestic violence.
• Andrew Joe Lucas, of Lowell, probation violation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jocelyn Louise Whealdon, 29, of 1029 Barth Road, Belpre, was arrested for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Jaden Donavon Wise, 21, of 368 Left Fork Kites Run Road, Walker, W.Va., was arrested for tampering with evidence, a felony, obstructing official business and aggravated possession of drugs, both misdemeanors.
• Michael Von Richards, 42, of 1245 McGill Road, Vincent, was arrested for illegal conveyance of drugs, a felony, and conspiracy to traffic in drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Domanick Ry Joseph Haught, Sr., 26, of 265 McCormick Hill Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for driving under suspension and expired plates, both misdemeanors.
• Lisa Marie Joy, 44, of 1220 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for violation of a protection order.