• Deputies responded to 3220 State Route 676, Stockport, on Monday for a report of Violet Potter and Charles Reynolds being in an altercation. Potter stated she and Reynolds had a verbal argument and she asked him to leave multiple times. Potter further advised Reynolds pushed her to the floor, kicked her, and threw her across the room. Reynolds admitted to a verbal argument with Potter, however denied physically assaulting her. Reynolds did state that Potter shoved him during the altercation. Due to the inconsistencies in the stories a summons will be requested for Violet R. Potter, 55, and Charles Derickson Reynolds, 26, on a charge of disorderly conducting.
• A deputy began an investigation Tuesday at the Washington County Jail where an inmate reported her phone account had been used by another inmate. Tessa Ann Blair, 27, of 1656 Louisa Ave., Albany, was charged with two counts of theft.
• A deputy responded to 1220 East Branch Road, Lowell, on Thursday in regards to a violation of a protection order, in reference to Lisa Joy being at Larry Joy’s residence causing problems. Larry Joy stated Lisa had been coming around for the past couple of days and stated she was currently across the road from his house. Lisa M. Joy, 44, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Keith Taylor, Salster Road, of Fleming, reported a burglary at the residence on Thursday. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• April Marie Yoho, 26, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Anthony Bryan Martin, 33, of 700 Greenhill Road, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension and carrying a concealed weapon, both misdemeanors, possession of drugs and probation violation, both felonies.
• Jared Curtis Smith, 21, of 20370 State Route 60, Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.