• On Tuesday, a deputy was notified of an inmate incarcerated at the Washington County Jail with an active warrant out of Wood County, W.Va. James Travis Hasely, 40, homeless, was charged with being a fugitive from justice and served the warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Carl Winston Davis Jr., 32, of 6396 N State Route 78, McConnelsville, was arrested for probation violation.
• Joseph Eugene Carter, 29, of 30762 County Road 59, Lower Salem, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.
• Sara Jane Erb, 34, of 24420 State Route 339, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Chace Daniel Batten, 31, of 418 E. Spring St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Bryce Michael Stacy, 21, of 1624 Hill St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Ariana Sue Byrd, 28, homeless, was arrested for possession of drugs and tampering with evidence, felonies, drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Elaine Rene Diddle, 64, of 2112 Rogers Road, Rossville, Ga., was arrested for interference with custody, a felony.
• Stacy Ray Robinson Sr., 51, of 5355 State Route 26, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Miranda Lynn White, 34, of 801 Ferry St., Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.