• A deputy responded to Par Mar in Marietta on Tuesday for a theft of a pepperoni roll. This case remains under investigation.
• Keith Allen Drake, of Bells Run Road, Newport, aggravated menacing.
• James Venham, of 164 Lake Road, Belpre, failure to appear.
• Jason M. Wolfe, of 2366 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, aggravated menacing.
• Corey B. Adams, of 67 Hidden Valley Drive, Chapmenville, W.Va., failure to appear on a theft charge.
• Terry M. Gibson, of 804 Front St., Marietta, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Bernard C. Lemley, of 522 Reed St., Parkersburg, failure to appear on a theft charge.
• Brandon Lee Loy, of 3829 Independence Road, Cleveland, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Christopher Adam Sciance, of 243 Muskingum Drive, Marietta, failure to appear.
• George R. Abdella, of 290 Hamrick Lane, Belpre, failure to appear.
• Derek D. Oldfield, of 713 Ninth St., Marietta, driving under suspension.
• Georgina L. Starkey, of 63 Anderson Lane, Waterford, failure to appear.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Daniel Lee Jones, 31, of 4632 Bonds Creek Road, Pennsboro, W.Va., was arrested for telephone harassment, a misdemeanor.
• John Michael Dotson, 40, of 25735 Wilson St., Coolville, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Joshua Ryan Muntz, 31, of 15 Julian St., Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Tyrone Anthony Fry, 34, of 307 Upper Fifteen Mile Creek Road, Wingett Run, was arrested for domestic violence, three counts of aggravated menacing, and weapons under disability, all felonies.
• Suzanne Marie Tucker, 36, of 102 Wood St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.