• Washington Electric Co-Op employees reported Tuesday the theft of items from vehicles parked at 440 Highland Ridge Road. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy responded to 2325 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, on Tuesday for a report of three goats running loose in the roadway and on the porch of that address. Hanna Sinnett was identified as the owner of the goats, 2196 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, as the deputy had been to the residence the day before, for the same problem. A summons is being requested to be issued to Hanna J Sinnett, 27, for animals at large.
• On Wednesday, Anya S. Grim, of 1502 Pearly Ave., Parkersburg, was brought to the Washington County Jail for processing on a charge of OVI. While being processed, jail personnel located a kit containing drug paraphernalia. Grim was charged with having possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Deputies observed a possible suspicious vehicle with its lights and still running located behind the K of C Hall, 17472 State Route 676, Marietta, on Wednesday. Contact was made with the occupant, Dean Brooker, who was sitting in the driver seat. Observed in plain sight was an open intoxicating beverage between Brooker’s legs. Brooker was asked what the item was and he stated “a beer.” Dean Joseph Brooker, 47, of 15801 State Route 676, Waterford, was placed under arrest for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Rhonda M Talafhah, of 6800 Baker Road, Athens, failure to appear, three warrants.
• Tyler Edward Goodwin, of 200 Jefferson Square, Marietta, probation violation.
• Bronco J Deterick, of 160 Newells Run Road, Newport, passing bad checks.
• Dereck Thomas Jadro, of 765 Bowers Bridge Road, Manchester, Pa., failure to appear.
• Erick Ryan Jenkins, of 101 Pine Drive, Little Hocking, failure to appear.
• Angela Sue Nutter, of 4357 Laurel Creek Road, Waverly, W.Va., failure to appear.
• David James Smearman, of 570 Albright Road, Beverly, failure to appear.
• Rex A. Tipson, of 1932 Sunset Drive, New Concord, failure to appear.
• Jennifer Renee Waybright, of 1304 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, failure to appear.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Anya Suzette Grim, 33, of 1502 Pearly Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for having physical control of vehicle, no operator’s license and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
• Cheryl Renee Naylor, 37, of 201 Belle Meadow Drive, Marietta, was arrested or possessing drug abuse instruments and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Terry Mitchell Gibson, Jr., 39, of 804 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, three counts, all felonies, permitting drug abuse and theft, both misdemeanors.
• Romen Zachary David Vandall, 36, of 21401 State Route 676, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony out of Logan County.
• Dean Joseph Brooker, 47, of 15801 State Route 676, Waterford, was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, a misdemeanor.
• Daniel Truvy Mowrey, 42, of 611 ½ Elm St., Belpre, was arrested for falsification, and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Jason Lee Myers, 35, of 122 Ward St., Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Rivierra Danielle Ryan, 29, of 270 Walnut Drive, Whipple, was arrested for theft and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• Nathan Scott Tewkesbury, 34, of 521 Barclay St., Apt. 15, Belpre, was arrested for two counts of criminal trespassing, both misdemeanors.
• Robert Charles Ruble, 25, homeless, was arrested for obstructing official business, probation violation and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Dominick Ryan Oliver, 23, of 7765 Dalzell Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for probation violation and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors.
• Jeffrey Lee Bigley, 19, of 7765 Dalzell Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for inducing panic and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
• Danielle Ann Vanwey, 36, of 701 Virginia St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.