The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Neil Allen Wilson, 37, of 407 Beauseaux St., Belpre, was arrested for contempt of court, Athens County warrant, and assault, both misdemeanors.
• Shawn Christopher Zollars, 42, of 194 Rattan St., Newport, N.C., was arrested for contempt of court, failure to appear, Wayne County warrant, a misdemeanor.
• Debra Lee Sampson, 26, of 27317 State Route 7, Apt. A, Marietta, was arrested for driving while under the influence, theft by deception, failure to comply, temporary permit, no licensed driver, improper lane usage and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Tabatha Dawn Cain, 39, of 311 ½ Walnut St., Lowell, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Lionel Justin Gore, 32, of 130 Cemetery Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for driving under suspension, and failure to comply with order of signal of peace officer, both misdemeanors.
• Matthew Wayne Tippie, 34, of 7354 Bethany Ridge Road, Guysville, was arrested for possession of drugs, and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Earl Dean Griffin, 43, of 2460 Pleasant Ridge Road, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
•Ashlee Nicole Haught, 27, of 425 County House Lane, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.