• Jerry Lee Corbin, of 6401 Lightner Ridge Road, Stockport, failure to appear on a theft charge and breach of recognizance.
• Madison Mull, of 358 Newells Run Road, Newport, failure to appear on endangering children charge and failure to appear on a breach of recognizance charge.
• David J. Gorby, of 2670 Pettyville Road, Parkersburg, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Timothy L Erb, of 811 Pioneer Road, St. Marys, W.Va., burglary, and theft.
• Jason Haught, of 99 Cherry Hill Lane, Belpre, failure to appear on a driving under OVI suspension charge.
• Nathan Scott Tewkesbury, of 521 Barclay, Belpre, failure to appear on a criminal trespass charge.
• Sara L. Larrimore, of 50780 State Route 7, New Matamoras, burglary and theft.
• Angela Diane Ward, of 3715 Bells Run Road, Newport, animals at large.
• Bryan Ray Cowger, of 2309 Meldahl Road, Washington, W.Va., failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Shannon Ewing, of 2028 17th St., Parkersburg, failure to appear on a trafficking in drugs charge.
• James M Fox, of 2600 Millford Road, Marietta, probation violation.
• Nickolaus Sprouse, of 15556 State Route 691, Nelsonville, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Courtney A. Holt, of 409 13th St., Parkersburg, possessing drug abuse instruments.
• April Lynn Livingston, of 150 Mitchell Drive, Newport, unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
• Ryan J McLean, of 453 Eyermann Road, Belpre, operating MV without a valid license on public roadway.
• Kurtis Matthew Walters, of 1455 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Audrey Jane Rexroad, 37, of 112 Luck Ave., Zanesville, was arrested for complicity to burglary, a felony.
• Nicole Jane Dotson, 33, of Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Rhonda Marie Talafhah, 53, of 6800 Baker Road, Apt. 37, Athens, was arrested for contempt of court, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, expired plates, driving under suspension, fictitious plates, and possession of drugs, all misdemeanors.
•Tyler James Boothby, 26, of 144 Washington St., Belpre, was arrested for forgery, illegal conveyance of drugs into a detention facility, and possession of drugs, all felonies.
• Joel Edward Cooke, 29, of 114 Dean St., Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor, and possession of drugs, a felony.
• Eva Marie Carpenter, 28, of 107 Colonial Square, Marietta, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Eric Jordan Swihart, 34, was arrested for two counts of probation violation, both felonies, and contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Christopher Corey Griffin, 35, of 5230 Rye Road, Reedsville, was arrested for having weapons while under disability, five counts of receiving stolen property, two counts of aggravated possession of drugs, two counts of theft of a motor vehicle and breaking and entering, all felonies.
• Ashley Marie Newton, 20, of 733 Seivert Ave., Miamisburg, was arrested for theft and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Mark Lee Workman, 38, of 705 Lawton Road, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Nathan Gerald Strausbaugh, 36, homeless, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Lee Taylor, 39, of 720 ½ Third St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.