•On Friday, deputies responded to 20470 State Route 60, Waterford, in reference to a report of a man with a knife. Christopher Drayer reported Michael Diamond, a disgruntled employee, was walking around the parking lot with a knife. Drayer stated Diamond was upset about work and paychecks and came to the business to discuss his concerns. While talking, a verbal argument followed between the two, with Diamond taking hold of Drayer’s jacket close to Drayer’s throat. Diamond then produced a knife and brought it up in close proximity to Drayer’s throat. Drayer was able to get away from Diamond and call 911. Diamond stated to deputies that he was upset about his paycheck situation and stated he had quit the day before. A knife in a sheath, with approximately a 3 inch-length blade, was observed on his waistline and was taken as evidence. Diamond did advise that he pulled the knife out, but kept it down by his side, stating he did that in response to Drayer grabbing ahold of him. Michael Lee Diamond, 62, of 555 Sandridge Road, Waterford, was placed arrest for felonious assault and aggravated menacing, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Tiffany Jean McPherson, 38, of 230 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Renee Bules, 25, of 121 Wells Ave., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Shawn Eugene Covey, 42, homeless, was arrested for breach of recognizance, and making false alarms, both misdemeanors.
• Robert Allen Courtney, 34, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, Apt. 51, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Joy Jo Headley, 42, of 115 Veto Road, Belpre, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Christopher Nathan Maas, 26, homeless, was arrested for three counts of probation violation, all misdemeanors.
• John Edgar Jacoby, 39, of 4304 14th Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Jessica Marie Ruble, 33, of 2355 Barnett Ridge Road, Fleming, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Lee Diamond, 62, of 555 Sandridge Road, Waterford, was arrested for felonious assault, a felony, and aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor.