• On Jan. 21, a deputy met with three juveniles who were charged as follows: one male with driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and possession of drugs; one male charged with possession of drugs; and one male charged with possession of drugs and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A deputy was dispatched to 180 Main St., Vincent, on Wednesday to meet with John Parsons. Parsons reported that Douglas G. Snider and Chevelle Sarver had stolen multiple tools and equipment from him within the last several days. Parsons stated when Snider and Sarver left his property he noticed a generator, pump, pressure washer and other miscellaneous tools, with the estimated value of $10,000, missing from inside and outside at his property. Witnesses confirmed that Snider and Sarver were on the property and inside the residence multiple times within the last several days. It was also reported that they went as far as going into the upstairs bedrooms, uninvited and unannounced. Also missing were several necklaces out of a bedroom, which were later returned. Warrants were requested, issued and served on Douglas Gene Snider, 46, of 1314 Glendale Road, Marietta, on charges of burglary, theft and breaking and entering, along with Chevelle Brianne Sarver, 34, of 200 Pennock Drive, Lot 28, Beverly, for complicity to commit burglary. Both Snider and Sarver were processed into the Washington County Jail.
• Deputies responded to 687 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, on Friday in reference to David Wriston yelling and acting crazy. Wriston was also making comments about hurting people. After completing the investigation it was determined that David Wayne Wriston, 35, would be arrested and charged with domestic violence. Wriston was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• A deputy responded to 180 Main St., Vincent, on Friday to meet with John Parsons who reported the theft of a bicycle. This case remains under investigation.
• On Friday, Jeremy Lowe, of Pomeroy, in reference to the theft of a catalytic converter from a 2012 Ford truck while parked in Washington County. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Eric Joseph Bobb, 37, of 8295 Dozer Ridge Road, Philo, was arrested for breach of recognizance, burglary, two counts, theft, two counts, theft of a firearm, two counts, and theft of a motor vehicle, all felonies.
• Theodore James Lambert III, 57, of 119 Riverview Drive, Marietta, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor, and forgery (Wood County).
• Douglas Gene Snider, 46, of 1314 Glendale Road, Marietta, was arrested for burglary, theft, and breaking and entering, all felonies.
• Chevelle Brianne Sarver, 34, of 200 Pennock Drive, Lot 28, Beverly, was arrested for complicity to burglary, a felony.
• Chad William Richard Warner, 34, of 260 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, was arrested for parole violation and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Michelle Dawn Montgomery Roberts, 45, of 2315 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Jessica Ann Lockamy, 31, of 717 Circle Drive, Belpre, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor, and possession of drugs, a felony.
• William Robert Harris, 40, of 121 ½ Gilman Ave., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony.
• Douglas Eugene Powers, 36, of 717 Circle Drive, Belpre, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor, and theft, a felony.
• Jacob Clyde Hattle, 23, of 33777 Bethel Ridge Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for resisting arrest and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors.
• Matthew Loyd Way, 42, of 10 Browns Road, Marietta, was arrested for theft, OVI and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Jerry Lee Corbin, 55, of 6401 Lightner Ridge Road, Stockport, was arrested for breach of recognizance and theft, both misdemeanors.
• Serina Lynnette Shilling, 49, of Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Mitchell Douglas Rowland, 30, of 1026 28th St., Vienna, was arrested for aggravated burglary, a felony.