• A deputy responded to 122 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 37, Marietta, on Sunday for a report of a male trying to break into the residence. The deputy was unable to locate the man. The resident stated the man identified himself as a police officer, stating his name was Officer Ellis while beating on the door, telling her to open it. He also said he was looking for a male subject, giving the name of the individual to the woman. The person the man was looking for then reported that Mitchell Rowland had just entered his apartment without permission. The resident reported an altercation earlier in the evening in Marietta with Rowland. The deputy spoke with Rowland on the phone and he did state that he had been at the apartment, saying he went to the wrong apartment first. A warrant is being requested for Mitchell Douglas Rowland, 30, of 32101 Cochransville Road, New Matamoras, on a charge of impersonating a peace officer and aggravated burglary.
• A deputy began an investigation Sunday into a debit card being used by subjects without the permission of the owner. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to a report Tuesday of suspected methamphetamine being recovered. Elizabeth A. Lang was behaving in an odd manner and was found to have used methamphetamine. Lang was arrested on a probation violation and her jacket was found to contain a small baggie of suspected methamphetamine. Lang acknowledged the jacket belonged to her as well as the methamphetamine. Lang, 31, of 1009 Colegate Drive, Marietta, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail on a charge of possession of drugs.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Duane Merlyn Roe, 51, of 27400 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation and domestic violence, both felonies.
• Nickolaus Sprouse, 24, homeless, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Amanda Asia Wallace, 25, of 101 Leland Ave., Marietta, was arrested for theft and burglary, both felonies, and theft, a misdemeanor.
•David Lee Slagle, 38, of 4869 Rainbow Road, Lowell, was arrested for fugitive from justice (Pleasants County).
• John William Addlesburger, 46, of 406 Vine St., New Matamoras, was arrested for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Josey Cheyenne Barton, 28, of 806 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for nonsupport of dependents, breach of recognizance, two counts of receiving stolen property, all misdemeanors.
• Tyler Michael Ludwig, 31, of 400 Walnut Grove, Washington, W.Va., was arrested for failure to control a motorcycle, OMVI, both misdemeanors.
• Seth Taylor Venham, 34, of 1060 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Austina Shae McCartney, 25, of 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.
• Zohn Joseph Dominick Kelly, 29, of 1313 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, was arrested for breach of recognizance and contempt of court, both felonies.
• Ashley Cheyenne Bay, 27, of 907 Neal St., Parkersburg, was arrested for theft without consent, a felony, and possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Kurtis Matthew Walters, 26, of 1455 E. Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for having weapons while under disability, a felony.
• Crystal R Larrison, 36, of 38 Putnam Place, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony, possession of drugs, and OMVI, both misdemeanors.