• While working at the Washington County Jail Wednesday inmate Cody Knotts was found to be in possession of a small piece of metal, with one end sharpened. Cody M. Knotts, 28, of 8965 Muskingum River Road, Lowell, was charged with possession of a deadly weapon.
• A deputy began an investigation Wednesday into trespassing. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy began an investigation Wednesday into a debit card being utilized by subjects unknown to the victim. This case remains under investigation.
• Robert Eugene Huffman II, of 111 Thompson St., McArthur, failure to appear.
• Dana P. Persinger, of 1200 11th Ave., Vienna, failure to appear.
• Leslie A. Townsend, of 45 Green Meadow Drive, Parkersburg, failure to appear.
• Sean M. Haverty, of 116 W. Lucas St., Bucyrus, failure to appear.
• Ricky David Terrell, of 214 Pennsylvania Ave., Marietta, failure to appear.
• David Francis Toncray, of 4680 Federal Road, Coolville, failure to appear.
• Kurtis Matthew Walters, of 1455 E. Branch Road, Lowell, having weapons while under disability.
• Braeden D. Cabbil, of 235 Summers Road, Marietta, failure to appear.
• Lee Anna Charlton, of 1588 Federal Road, Little Hocking, failure to appear, two warrants.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Christian Adam Preston, 38, of 111 Sunset Lane, Marietta, was arrested for assault, a felony, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, misdemeanors.
• Nicholas James Patterson, 37, of 2201 Murray St., Belpre, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, driving under OVI suspension, drug paraphernalia, driving while under the influence and disorderly, all misdemeanors.
• Falcon Ross Owens, 25, of 220 S. Sixth St., Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Misty Louise Caldwell, 42, of 3645 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation and theft, both misdemeanors.