Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• A sergeant began an investigation Feb. 4 into subjects being disorderly. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began a telecommunications harassment investigation on Feb. 4. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to 14012 State Route 550, Fleming, on Feb. 6 in regards to Isabella Tristen Leilani Vincent violating the terms of the protection order put into place by Marietta Municipal Court on Feb. 4. It was reported that Vincent had called the residence twice that day, and possibly had a friend call a third time. The first call, Vincent asked that the police not be called and she was hung up on. Information was also received that Vincent may possibly have been next door at the time. Vincent was observed at the neighbors, yelling across the yard. A lieutenant located Vincent, who admitted to having a friend call the residence. Isabella Tristen Leilani Vincent, 20, of 2822 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, was placed under arrest for one count of violation of protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A sergeant began an investigation on Feb. 7 into bad check(s) being passed in Washington County. This case remains under investigation.
• On Feb. 7, a deputy began an investigation regarding identity theft. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Shamen Rayne Thomas, 18, of 2715 Danas Run Road, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jamey Lynn Brown, 43, of 136 Dawes Circle, Marietta, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Sue Ann Offenberger, 56, of 530 Brush Road, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Rocky Dwayne McCleese, 40, of 115 North Hart St., Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron Wesley Cain, 38, of 16687 Crooked Tree Road, Dexter City, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments, and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Adam Lee Walters, 34, of 94 North Hampton, Apt. A, Columbus, was arrested for a parole violation, a felony.
• Thomas Joseph Lauric, 37, of 1001 Olive St., Parkersburg, was arrested for breaking and entering, a felony, criminal damaging, resisting arrest and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
• Ryan Edward Carpenter, 24, of 209 Virginia St., Marietta, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Shannon Dial Lasure, 41, of 1603 Smithfield St., East Liverpool, was arrested for theft, aggravated possession of drugs, and theft of a motor vehicle, all felonies.
• Rex Allen Tipton, 46, of 1932 Sunset Drive, New Concord, was arrested for possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Angel Nicole Ball, 34, of 731 Sycamore St., Apt. 400A, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Nicole Dawn Offenberger-Oldfield, 26, of 713 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• An officer took a report on Feb. 4 of two people both driving the same vehicle passing several bad checks at 335 Pike St., over a period of a couple of days in mid-December.
• Officers responded to 205 Fay Ave. on Feb. 4 in reference to a domestic disturbance. After speaking with the man and woman, it was determined this was a mutual verbal argument. The two separated for the evening.
• On Feb. 4, officers investigated a complaint of a missing iPad that was last seen earlier that day at 101 Front St. The owner of the iPad later found the item and determined it had not been stolen.
• An officer was dispatched on Thursday to 301 Putnam St. to serve a warrant on an in-custody person. It was learned that Clarence M. Francis, of 4170 Sugar Run Road, had been brought to the Washington County Jail earlier that day. He had an active warrant through the police department for failing to appear on a driving under suspension charge.
• On Saturday, two officers were dispatched to 700 Pike St. in reference to thefts from motor vehicles. Ryan Carpenter, of 209 Virginia St., and Nathan Strausbaugh, of 27830 State Route 7, were located as suspects and later arrested. Carpenter was arrested for possession of paraphernalia (methamphetamine pipes), while Strausbaugh was arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments (syringe).
• An officer responded on Monday to an apartment at the Jaycee Estates in reference to the report of a stolen cell phone.