PUBLIC RECORDS, Feb 22 2020
The following people recently picked up marriage licenses at the Washington County Courthouse:
• Justin Devon Klusty, 19, and Shayla Sierra Myers, 23, both of Lower Salem, Feb. 18.
• Robyn Phillip Carpenter, 30, and Jessica Renae Mocek, 30, both of Belpre, Feb. 20.
Divorces / dissolutions
The following people recently were granted divorces or dissolutions of marriage by the Washington County Court of Common Pleas:
• Brandy Clift, 36, and Joshua Clift, no age given, both of Marietta, were granted a divorce Feb, 14.
• Daniel J. Jarrell, 50, of Fleming, and Jennifer Jarrell, 34, of Vienna, W.Va., were granted a dissolution of marriage Feb. 13.
• Amy Lyn Careins, 61, of Beverly, and Ronald Jay Careins, 66, of Cutler, were granted a dissolution of marriage Feb. 11.
• William W. Bedilion, 57, of Little Hocking, and Melisa D. Bedilion, 43, of Clarksburg, W.Va., were granted a dissolution of marriage Feb. 11.
• Leroy and Michelle Gulbran to Michelle Gulbran, P.O. Box 21053, Coal Run, land and buildings, exempt affidavit.
• Milton L. and Penny Morris to John D. and Betty J. Riggins, 1930 Gandee Court, Belpre, land and buildings, $130,000, warranty deed.
• Midfirst Bank to Secretary of Veterans Affairs, 3401 West End Ave., Nashville, Tenn., land and buildings, exempt warranty deed.
• Susannah R. Lowden to Erik M. and Cariss M. Mason, 2466 Newberry Road, Little Hocking, land, $80,000, warranty deed.
• Jeffrey W. and Cynthia J. Maze to Jeffrey W. Maze, 220 Maze Road, Belpre, land and buildings, exempt certificate of transfer.
• Frederick Prince to Prince Farm Liberty LLC, 4920 Matthew Court, Ypsilanti, Mich., land and buildings, exempt quit claim.
• Sheridan E. Besosa et al to Leonard O. and Sara J. Hamilton et al, 112 Holiday Drive, Marietta, land, $5,000, warranty deed.
• Rick J. Medley to Mitchell S. and Kelly R. Taylor, 108 Seneca Drive, Marietta, land and buildings, exempt joint survivorship.
• Robert F. and Marsha C. Farson to Paul A. and Shandey R. Page, 103 Iroquois Drive, Marietta, land and buildings, $171,500, warranty deed.
• Dorothy M. Hess to Dustin M. and Mary Elizabeth Huck, trustees, 103 Winters Drive, Marietta, land and buildings, $50,000, fiduciary deed.
• Kenneth Gene and Linda Marlene Russell to Linda Marlene Russell, 35 Custer Road, Stockport, land and buildings, exempt affidavit.
• Barry R. and Sarah A. Smith to John F. Zimmerman, 740 Boulevard Drive, Belpre, land and buildings, $192,000, warranty deed.
• From the Heart Church Ministries to Keven L. Enoch, P.O. Box 638, Belpre, land and buildings, $160,000, warranty deed.
• Amanda B. Ott to Amanda and Bradley F. Barnhart, 815 Braun Road, Belpre, land and buildings, exempt quit claim.
• Michael L. and Sarah F. Delong to Joseph E. Ellison, 307 Stone Road, Belpre, land and buildings, $177,000, warranty deed.
• Jana M. and Beamer S. Huss II to Beamer S. Huss II, 1511 Prairie Drive, Belpre, land and buildings, exempt quit claim.
• Betty L. Jenkins Life Estate and Donald F. Jenkins, Jr., to New Life Christian Center Church, P.O. Box 153, Belpre, land, exempt quit claim.
• Virgil L. Lott to Amber Marie Glidden, 307 Fifth St., Lowell, land and buildings, $65,000, warranty deed.
• Floyd A. Deer, St., to Floyd A. and Deborah E.Deer, 1125 Greene St., Marietta, land and buildings, $40,000, joint survivorship.
• Yvette D. and Warren L. Cooper, Jr., to Suman Adhikari and Pushpa Uprety, 101 Merry Hill St., Marietta, land and buildings, $532,000, warranty deed.
• Frederick Prince to Marietta Cisler Properties LLC, 1242 Cisler Drive, Marietta, land, exempt quit claim.
• Jason A. and Amber M. Claubaugh to Amber M. Claubaugh, 133 Sharon St., Marietta, land and buildings, exempt quit claim.
• The Airolite Company to Churchtown Land and Development LLC, 114 Westview Ave., Marietta, land, exempt sheriff’s deed.
• Umar M. Osman to Zhang Rhoshi, 402 Hart St., Unit 11, Marietta, land and buildings, $359,000.
• Karen R. Bloomingdale to Thomas Bloomingdale et al, 503 Third St., Marietta, land and buildings, exempt warranty deed.
• Gary P. Grimes to Annette Demos, P.O. Box 681, New Matamoras, land and buildings, $3,000, warranty deed.