The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Clarence Michael Francis, 30, of 4170 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, driving under suspension, fictitious plates and expired plates, all misdemeanors.
• Tylor Shayn Carpenter, 21, of 217 Fourth St., Lowell, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Willie Perry George, 43, of 112 Wallace Road, Bainbridge, Ga., was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, driving under suspension, and turn and stop sign violation, both misdemeanors.
• Patrick David Runnion, 47, of 198 Mt. Carmel Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension and expired plates, all misdemeanors.
• Isabella Tristen Leilana Vincent, 20, of 14012 State Route 550, Fleming, was arrested for violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Mark Whitstine, 29, of 127 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested on warrants for tampering with evidence, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of fentanyl and parole violation, all felonies.