• Deputies responded to 6658 Archers Fork Road, Newport, on Saturday for a report of someone breaking into Richard Knowlton’s residence. The front door was wide open, with the door knob removed from the door. Nothing was reported missing at the time, just items moved around. John Addlesburger was mentioned as a person of interest, as he had been in the residence in the past without permission, and was advised not to return by law enforcement at that time. Deputies located him and he admitted to being in the residence and removing the door knob from the front door. He stated that he wanted to check the residence for damage. John William Addlesburger, 46, of 406 Vine St., New Matamoras, will be issued a summons through Marietta Municipal Court for criminal trespassing.
• A deputy responded to West Street in Belpre on Sunday for a report of possible squatters in an abandoned structure. The property owner was not interested in filing charges in this case.
• A deputy began an investigation Monday in Muskingum Township in reference to illegal dumping. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 318 Reynolds Lane, Vincent, on Monday for a report of Erin Hendrickson at the residence when she is not supposed to be there. The homeowner was taking photographs of Hendrickson in the vehicle in the driveway, which upset Hendrickson. Hendrickson then began yelling and screaming, calling her names and making threats towards her. A citation for disorderly conduct was issued to Erin A. Hendrickson, 29, of 15 Mercer Road, Stockport, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• A deputy was dispatched to McGill Road on Monday to meet with a subject who was previously at Dunham Square Market and their vehicle was struck by unknown subjects who left the scene. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• David Scott Wiggers, Sr., 58, of 714 Circle Drive, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Richard Leroy Mayle, 77, of 600 Hill Road, Cutler, was arrested for parole violation.
• Cody Dale Smarr, 26, of 225 Stone Road, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Glenn Roger Johnson, Jr., 33, of 116 Harmar St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs and parole violation, both felonies.
• Angela Sue Nutter, 41, of 4357 Laurel Creek Road, Waverly, W.Va., was arrested for two counts of theft, and breaking and entering, all felonies.
• Edward Albert Minke, 52, of 605 10th St., Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, two counts, and fictitious plates, all misdemeanors.
• Marie Lynn Powell, 26, homeless, was arrested for endangering children, a felony.
• Thomas James Smith, 36, of 207 North Fifth St., Martins Ferry, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Joseph Edward Vaughan, 37, of 2822 Mount Carmel Ridge Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, was arrested for theft and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.