• Deputies responded to 166 State Route 339, Belpre, on Tuesday to a fight in progress between family members. Deputies met with all parties and determined that Benjamin Seevers and Leonard Carpenter Sr. were in an altercation where blows and mudslinging were exchanged. Leonard W. Carpenter, Sr., 54, and Benjamin Thomas Seevers, 43, were both cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• A deputy responded to Barth Road, Belpre, on Wednesday for a report of a disturbance. It was reported that Jocelyn Whealdon was being taken to court on this date and while in the vehicle a verbal argument began. It was reported that Whealdon started yelling, screaming, calling the driver names and kicking the inside of the passenger door. Whealdon also tried to exit the vehicle while it was moving. A summons is being requested for Jocelyn Louise Whealdon, of 1029 Barth Road, Belpre, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
•Warren Township personnel reported a theft on Wednesday. This case remains under investigation.
• Merchant 5 Star Moving reported a theft on Wednesday. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Mason Andrew Nelson, 31, of 540 King Ave., Cutler, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Andrew James Somerville, 30, of 512 Wilbur St., Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a felony, driving under suspension, probation violation, and fictitious plates, all misdemeanors.
• Marcus Alec Turify, 28, of 1213 14th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for theft, and theft of a motor vehicle, both felonies.
• Jerry Eugene Ball, 63, of 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Charleston Dewayne Grant, 34, of 13198 Beacon Hill Way, Carrollton, Va., was arrested for improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, a felony, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs possession of marijuana, improper lane usage, refuse to submit to a test, commercial operator’s license, all misdemeanors.
• Patrick Louis Wilson Eltringham, 29, of 19 Fifth St., Malta, was arrested for engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, telecommunication fraud, theft (four counts), theft beyond consent (30 counts), theft by deception (30 counts), theft from a person in a protected class (four counts), all felonies.
• Amanda Renee Hinton, 41, of 1112 Hocking Road, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Clarence Michael Francis, 30, of 4170 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Owen Mason Dornon, 19, of 278 Ridgewood Court, Apt. A, Marietta, was arrested for inciting to violence, a felony.
• Nicholas Ryan Massey, 18, of 290 Ridgewood Court, Apt. G, Marietta, was arrested for inciting to violence, a felony.
• Justin Allen Harris, 38, homeless, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Jeffrey Lee Bigley, 19, of 820 E. Eighth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.