• Deputies responded to Storage Buildings at 4645 State Route 339, Vincent, on Sunday where a breaking and entering had occurred. This case remains under investigation.
• On Monday, Kristen McCartney reported a violation of a protection order. She has an active TPO against Marcus McCartney through Jackson County, W.Va. On Feb. 14 she witnessed Marcus at her mailbox, putting something in the mailbox, which is a violation of the TPO. Marcus Todd McCartney, 41, of 723 Lewis Drive, Apt. A, Belpre, was placed under arrest for TPO violation and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy responded to the Washington County Career Center on Tuesday in reference to a theft report. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Andrea Nicole Shrewsbury, 45, of 2104 Oak St., Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated burglary, domestic violence and theft, all felonies.
• Josey Cheyenne Barton, 28, of 806 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for receiving stolen property, a misdemeanor.
• Jason Lee Martin, 34, of 2374 Blair Road, Coolville, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, failure to display valid registration and taillight/illumination of rear plates, all misdemeanors.
• Alicia Renea Reese, 34, of 77 Millbranch Road, Belpre, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of drugs, both misdemeanors.