Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• Marietta Police were advised Thursday of a possible sex crime inside city limits. The investigation is ongoing.
•An officer responded to a breaking and entering Friday at 605 Pearl St.
• Donald R. Cunningham, of 116 Ingleside Ave., reported Friday that a neighbor was attempting to enter his out building.
•Nicholas S. Baxter, of 818 Highland Ave. B, Williamstown, reported Friday a theft from his vehicle in the parking lot of Movement Fitness. The stolen items were recovered and Shaun Mentzer, homeless, was arrested and charged with theft.
• On Saturday, an officer located a man hanging out the driver’s side of a parked vehicle vomiting in the Advanced Auto parking lot. A welfare check was conducted and Carl Franklin Lott Jr., of 2092 Pleasant Hill Road, Belleville, W.Va., was found to be underage consuming and arrested. His acquaintance, Caden Ray O’Donnell, of 82 Woodcliff Drive, Washington, W.Va., was found at a bar across the street and was also charged with underage consumption.
• During a traffic stop Saturday, driver Andrew Michael January, of 44504 State Route 78, Woodsfield, was displaying indicators of alcohol impairment. Field sobriety testing was conducted and January was arrested for OVI. He refused all testing on station and it was learned he had three previous convictions for OVI in the last three years, making it a felony offense.
• James E. Chambers, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, reported Monday finding three flat tires on his car.
• A deputy was dispatched Sunday to 47410 State Route 7, Grandview Township for a criminal damaging report. It was reported that Christopher Raper had broken a window out of the front door of the Bada Bing bar. Raper then left the area after breaking the window. Attempts to meet with Raper met with negative results. A summons is being requested for Christopher Raper, 49, of 33209 Big Lick Road, New Matamoras, on a charge of criminal damaging.
• A deputy was dispatched to 345 Everson Road, Belpre, on Monday in reference to Sabrina Fate reporting Vincent Desimone being intoxicated and threatening to kick the window out of her car. Deputies met with Sabrina Fate who had arrived home to find Desimone outside her residence yelling and wanting inside. Fate refused to let Desimone inside at which time he threatened to break the window out of her car. Desimone approached the vehicle and attempted to kick the passenger side window out but was unsuccessful. Desimone then approached the outside bedroom window of the residence and kicked it out, which was documented. Vincent Nicholas Desimone, 19, of 813 Fourth St., Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with criminal damaging and underage consumption.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Mitchell Douglas Rowland, 30, of 1026 28th St., Vienna, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Vincent Nicholas Desimone, 19, of 815 Fourth St., Marietta, was arrested for criminal damaging and underage consumption of alcohol, both misdemeanors.