• Deputies began an investigation Feb. 26 in the Palmer Township area regarding damaged mailboxes. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Friday into an unruly child. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Saturday in Little Hocking in reference to a vehicle window being broken out. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 560 Bender Road, Marietta, on Saturday for a domestic incident involving Curtis Benson and his girlfriend, who called 911 reporting her boyfriend had just beaten her up. The woman reported that he struck her in the back, then grabbed her around the neck, striking her in the face. Curtis Walter Benson, 58, of 560 Bender Road, Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy was dispatched Sunday to 4450 Barnett Ridge Road, Fleming, in reference to Jaquline LeBoeuf attempting to leave the residence and David Taylor slashing her tires, preventing her from leaving, LeBoeuf had also locked herself in the vehicle in an attempt to get away from Taylor. After an argument LeBoeuf said Taylor then grabbed LeBoeuf by the shoulders, moved her back to the stairs, and told her she was going to listen to him. Taylor then reportedly blocked the front doorway; however she was able to walk into the kitchen. Taylor advised LeBoeuf she had to leave by the back door and he obtained a knife and went out the front door. LeBoeuf states she followed him out and observed him slash the rear passenger tire of her vehicle. Deputies were unable to locate Taylor for questioning. A warrant was requested and received through Marietta Municipal Court for David Michael Taylor, 29, on charges of unlawful restraint and criminal damaging.
• On Monday, a deputy received a warrant from the Magistrate Court of Wood County, W.Va. for the arrest of Owen Mason Dornon, charging him with threatening to commit a terrorist act, with or without intent to commit the act against the peace and dignity of the state. Dornon, 19, of 278 Ridgewood Court, Apt. A, Marietta, was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Chad Robert Dixon, 43, of 1971 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for breach of recognizance, aggravated trafficking in drugs, aggravated possession of drugs and having weapons while under disability/drug-related conviction, all felonies.
• Andrew Ryan Nunn, 35, of 937 Gilman Ave., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Dean Worstell, 35, of 280 Bethel Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Venita Jean Hunt, 35, of 266 S. Grubb St., Columbus, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Glenn Williams Jr., 40, of 3408 Vickrey Woods Place, High Point, N.C., was arrested for possession of drugs/cocaine, a felony.
• Denzell Jerome Atlas, 27, of 109 Picardy Court, Kernersville, N.C., was arrested for improper discharging a firearm at or into a habitation or school, occupied structure (Lorain County warrant), improper handling firearms in a motor vehicle, and possession of drugs/cocaine, all felonies.
• Chase Dominick West, 25, of 16 State Route 550, Amesville, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Leslie Ann Townsend, 37, of 28 North Plains Road, Apt. C, The Plains, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and a warrant for theft out of Athens County, a misdemeanor.
• Jennifer Kay Slone, 36, of 411 Pennock Drive, Apt. D1, Beverly, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.