•A deputy was dispatched Wednesday to Glendale Road, Marietta, for a report of Jeffry Voycik causing a disturbance. After conducting the investigation and speaking with Adult Parole Authority, Jeffry Ryan Voycik, 36, was placed under arrest for a parole violation. While placing Voycik under arrest he stated “you’re not arresting me, bro” and attempted to push past deputies. Voycik shoved one deputy to the ground and continued to resist all deputies on the scene until a Taser was deployed. Voycik was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing on the parole violation and resisting arrest charges.
• A deputy responded to Family Ford, Marietta, on Wednesday in reference to vehicle(s) being entered at the location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 1308 Lancaster St., Marietta, on Wednesday for a 911 hang-up where a male and female could be heard yelling. The deputy met with Paula Bailey who stated she had a verbal argument with her live-in boyfriend, Tyson Hill. Bailey stated Hill grabbed her and shoved her into the bedroom wall. Bailey then became unwilling to further explain the incident. It was easily observed that a disturbance occurred with items broken in the home, and Bailey having red marks to her neck area. Hill explained the same information and stated that Bailey smacked him in the face and scratched him. Hill stated that he then shoved her away from him. There were red marks on Hill’s face and neck area. An apparent bite mark on Hill’s arm was put there by Bailey, according to Hill. The deputy requested a summons be issued through Marietta Municipal Court for Paula M. Bailey, 36, and Tyson Chad Hill, of 175 Goose Run Road, Marietta, for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• A deputy met with Marian Carr on Wednesday who reported David Carr at her residence in Muskingum Township. A protection order was in place which stated David Carr could not be present at the residence. It was reported that David was at the residence causing a disturbance and breaking items inside the home. Dispatch verified the protection order issued by Marietta Municipal Court. David stated he was aware of the order, but claimed it had been dropped. David Leonard Carr, III, 34, of 331 N. Seventh St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
•Coy Leonard Smallwood, 28, of 164 Anderson Road, Fleming, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• James Allen McKnight, 44, of 26 Colegate Drive, Marietta, was arrested for unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, a felony.
• Jeffry Ryan Voycik, 36, of 1665 Glendale Road, Marietta, was arrested for parole violation and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors.
• Gary Lee Mayle Jr., 42, of 705 Ninth St., Marietta, theft, driving under suspension, breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
• David Leonard Carr, III, 34, of 331 N. Seventh St., Marietta, was arrested for violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Jordan Thomas Goff, 20, of 117 Cloverdale Estates Drive, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for parole violation, a felony.