•A deputy began an investigation Friday into a financial scam. This case remains under investigation.
• A Vincent woman reported a domestic incident with her husband, Edward Milam, Saturday at their residence. Edward pushed her against the wall and reached for a knife. The woman stated that Edward made a threatening gesture while holding the knife. Edward was located and denied all allegations. Edward Joseph Milam, 41, of 2195 Layman Road, Vincent, was placed under arrest charged with two counts of domestic violence, and transported to the Washington County Jail.
•A deputy was dispatched to Lowell on Saturday in reference to a domestic violence incident involving Christopher Hilton. The victim stated she was in an argument with Christopher while in the vehicle and Christopher grabbed her face and squeezed. Christopher Michael Hilton, 32, of 314 Fifth St., Lowell, was arrested for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Deputies responded to 107 ½ Hanson Drive, Marietta, on Sunday to begin a theft investigation. A truck belonging to James Gessel was borrowed by a subject to help Shon Howell move some items. The truck was parked at Gessel’s residence with the keys in it. When Gessel returned home the truck was missing. Text messages between Gessel and Howell were made. Howell said he would return the truck but never did. The truck was then located on Ohio 26 in New Matamoras, at a relative’s house, however, Howell was not located. The truck was recovered by a deputy. A warrant is being requested for Shon Matthew Howell, 20, of 33199 State Route 260, New Matamoras, charging him with grand theft of a motor vehicle.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
•William Lewis Dennis, 44, of 1920 Oak St., Parkersburg, was arrested for rape and gross sexual imposition, both felonies, and two counts of driving under OVI suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Lindsey Mae Tornes, 29, of 1160 Hadley Hollow Road, Marietta, was arrested for failure to comply, a felony, two counts of drug paraphernalia and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
• William Joseph Carter, Sr., 35, of 200 Pennock Drive, Lot 34, Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Christopher Michael Hilton, 32, of 314 Fifth St., Lowell, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony.
• Deon Michael Ratliff, 25, of 45 E. Fourth St., Apt. 55, The Plains, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Edward Joseph Milam, 41, of 2195 Layman Road, Vincent, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, both misdemeanors.
• Nicole Dena Davis, 35, of 204 Dale St., Marietta, was arrested for loose dog, a misdemeanor.
• Matthew Edward Lang, 39, of 204 Dale St., Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and possession of drugs, both felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron J. Matthew Huseman, 32, of 145 Walnut Drive, Whipple, was arrested for violating a protection order, a felony, and probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Maranda Marie Markwood, 42, of 713 Greene St., Apt. C, Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Austin Wayne Bloomfield, 24, of 131 Cullman Road, Columbus, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs >.10 percent in blood, failure to reinstate operator’s license, failure to display valid registration and no seat belt, all misdemeanors.
• Ricky Lynn Howell, 60, of 630 Oak St., Lot 165, Mansfield, was arrested for OVI alcohol drug of abuse or both, a misdemeanor.