• Deputies were dispatched Thursday to the Par Mar station, on Ohio 821 in Marietta. It was reported that a male subject was acting very odd and was hitting himself in the face, and striking his head on the wall. Douglas Cline met with deputies while he was leaning against the glass door, hitting his head off of the glass. Cline was taken into custody due to an active warrant out of Cambridge. Cline continued to act out and deputies located a glass smoking pipe in his pocket. Cline admitted to smoking what he believed to be heroin in the bathroom of the gas station. Once at the Washington County Jail, Cline was again asked what he was on and he stated it may have been methamphetamine, but he wasn’t sure. Douglas Stanley Cline, 42, of 1399 Scotts Ridge Road, Whipple, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and processed into the jail.
•A deputy began an investigation Thursday into subjects in convenience stores being short-changed. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies began an investigation Friday into a missing/stolen license plate from a vehicle parked at a repair shop on Ohio 339. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jesse James Bell, 39, of 4220 Welch Road, Little Hocking, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Andrew Douglas Snihur, 30, of 981 River Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Nancy Michelle Amos, 65, of 697 Green St., Newport, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Grant Wayne Powers, 30, of 314 Fifth St., Lowell, was arrested for driving under suspension, and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Hunter Triphers Piatt, 29, of 749 Mary St., Belpre, was arrested for breach of recognizance, a misdemeanor, two counts of receiving stolen property, possession of drugs, improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, having weapons while under disability, all felonies.
• Ricky David Terrell, of 214 Pennsylvania Ave., Apt. 12, Marietta, was arrested for two counts of receiving stolen property, breach of recognizance, two counts of driving under FRA suspension and probation violation, all misdemeanors.
• Patrick Dean Harper, 61, of 15 Zion Ridge Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Grant Wayne Powers, 30, of 314 Fifth St., Lowell, was arrested for driving under suspension and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Robert Edward Carpenter, 46, of 913 ½ Front St., Apt. A, Marietta, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor, and vandalism, a felony.
•Larry Wayne Everett Jr., 32, of 2815 FM, 2919 Beasley Road, Fort Bend, Texas, was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, a misdemeanor.
• Stephen Wayne Caltrider, 31, of Latrobe Street Mission, Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violations, a misdemeanor.
• Douglas Stanley Cline, 42, of 1495 Scotts Ridge Road, Whipple, was arrested for drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
• Summer Lyn Starcher, 33, of 814 Lee St., Belpre, was arrested for breach of recognizance and domestic violence, both misdemeanors.