• Deputies were dispatched to 4962 School House Road, Little Hocking, on Wednesday in response to a bad check complaint. Deputies met with the business owner of Fairbanks Metals and Supply, Inc. who stated his company received a bad check in the amount of $2185 on Jan. 16 from Parsons Construction. Fairbanks provided paperwork he sent certified to the business regarding the bad checks. Fairbanks also attempted several phone calls, meeting with negative results. Deputies met with Brad Parsons, who denied the check was a bad check, and that he would get the money to Fairbanks that day. A summons is being requested for Brad Lewis Parsons, 37, of 6180 Waterford Road, Marietta, for passing a bad check as the payment to Fairbanks Metals has not been made.
• Samantha Brooks, of Third Street, Beverly, met with a deputy on Friday in reference to her stolen vehicle. The deputy then responded to the location of a vehicle accident, which involved the stolen vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to the Devola Volunteer Fire Department on Friday in reference to graffiti on the building. This case remains under investigation.
• On Saturday, a deputy observed a vehicle parked in front of the Beverly American Legion. A female occupant, later identified as Misty D. Frye, was seated in the driver’s seat and appeared to be slumped to her left with her eyes closed and the vehicle running. The female was observed for about 30 seconds and she did not move. The deputy activated the emergency lights behind the vehicle, as did other deputies on scene. Frye then was able to observe the deputies, and turned off the vehicles, placing her keys in her purse. After completing the investigation Misty Dawn Frye, of 600 32nd St., Vienna, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail, charged with having physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Craig Donavon Withrow, 21, of 1013 Phillips St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• William Layton Howard, 27, of 4301 Taylors Ridge Road, Proctor, W.Va., was arrested for no operator’s license, a misdemeanor.
• Shaun Michael Mentzer, 38, of 519 Witten Ave., Belpre, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Damian Nicholas Tyson, 41, of 8100 N. Main St., was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Andrew Michael January, 39, of 44504 State Route 78, Woodsfield, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a felony, driving under suspension and expired plates, both misdemeanors.
• Marcelino Reynoso, 24, of 130 Business Park Road, Willis, Texas, was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, a misdemeanor.
• Russell Leon Odell, Jr., 53, of 1308 Williamson Ave., Apt. 5C, New Matamoras, was arrested for failure to comply, driving under suspension, fictitious plates, stop light/sign violation, all misdemeanors, and Monroe County warrant for possession of drugs.
• Misty Dawn Frye, 43, of 600 32nd St., Vienna, was arrested for having physical control of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor.
• Christopher Nathan Maas, 26, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Justin Tyler Gibbs, 28, homeless, was arrested for driving under suspension, criminal trespass and no seatbelt, all misdemeanors.
• Tracy Renee Williams, 38, of 1594 Michaelis Road, Marietta, was arrested for failure to reinstate operator’s license, a misdemeanor.
• Jessica Ryan English, 40, of 311 Virginia St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.