• A deputy responded to 12170 State Route 60, Lowell, on Wednesday for a domestic dispute complaint. Shane Severt explained he and his wife, Sylvia, had been in a verbal argument. Shane stated they both had been consuming alcohol the majority of the night. As a result of the investigation charges of disorderly conduct were filed on Shane and Sylvia Severt.
• A deputy responded to 430 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, on Thursday due to Michael Chisolm reporting Angela Moat had a firearm and threatening to shoot herself. Both parties were met with and after conducting the investigation disorderly conduct charges were filed on Angela D. Moat, 36.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Robert Jonathan Huffman, 39, of 797 Channel Lane, Marietta, was arrested for arson, criminal trespass, two counts, and obstructing official business, all misdemeanors.
• Tina Darlene Frye, 36, unknown address, was arrested for aggravated trafficking in drugs, four counts, possession of drugs, four counts, and probation violation, all felonies.
• Dakota Allen Davis, 22, of 104 ½ Washington St., Marietta, was arrested for pandering obscenity involving a minor, a felony.
• Abdelfattah Hussein Ibrahim, 35, of 690 Hyatt Drive, Apt. 201, Columbus, was arrested for speed, a misdemeanor.
• James Keith Treadway, 45, of 708 Front St., Apt. 21, Marietta, was arrested for robbery, a felony.