• A deputy responded to 13931 State Route 7, Marietta, on Friday for a breaking and entering at that location. Numerous items were removed from the property. The case remains under investigation.
•A deputy responded to the Warren Local Schools garage on Friday in reference to a breaking and entering. The case remains under investigation.
• On Saturday, a deputy began an investigation into a possible theft of currency. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to River Road, Marietta, on Sunday regarding a vehicle in the ditch in that area. Contact was made with the driver of the vehicle, John Grasley, who had told an off-duty police officer that he had just “huffed air duster” approximately two times, which appears to be the reason why Grasley crashed. Grasley had reported to the officer that he had huffed air duster within the last mile of travel. Grasley and his vehicle were located in the ditch and the vehicle was still running and in the drive position. Grasley was also in the driver’s seat. Grasley was observed rummaging around in the center console. A field sobriety test was conducted, which Grasley performed satisfactorily on, but with indicators. Several cans of air duster, including two empty canisters, were located in the side door. John Jacob Grasley, 33, of 104 Wyandotte Drive, Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and probation violation. Grasley was transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy began an investigation Sunday in Waterford Township in reference to an assault. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Russell Stazel Burkhammer Jr., 47, of 1023 Third St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Rachael Nicole Wilson, 29, of 708 Front St., Apt. 21, Marietta, was arrested for complicity to aggravated robbery, a felony.
• Mikeal Joseph Hypes, 27, of 408 Golden Meadow Lane, Summerville, W.Va., was arrested for aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Gary Lynn Harris, 29, of 44491 Fairground Road, Apt. 22, Caldwell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jason Lee Mulligan, 35, of 104 Cunningham St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• John Jacob Grasley, 33, of 104 Wyandotte Drive, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Douglas Perry Christopher, 51, of 975 Mount Tom Road, Marietta, was arrested for sex offender failure to notify change of address, a felony.