• On Wednesday, a deputy received information that Rachael Wilson had devised an escape plan through a suicide attempt while incarcerated at the Washington County Jail. Wilson did fake a suicide attempt and was transported for medical attention. The deputy completed the investigation and charged Rachael Nicole Wilson, 29, of 708 Front St., Apt. 21, with escape, a second-degree felony.
• Deputies began an investigation Wednesday at Gates Green Apartments, County Road 9, where storage buildings had been entered. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 201 Milton Road, Marietta, on Friday for a report of Phillip Hughes needing assistance. Hughes advised that he had consumed a bunch of “cheap stuff.” Hughes did have an odor of an alcoholic beverage about his person. Hughes was given oral directives to cease his actions and behavior. Phillip Conrad Hughes, 34, of 201 Milton Road, Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with disorderly conduct.
• On Saturday, a deputy responded to Jett Hill Road to a vehicle in the wooded area that was on fire. The vehicle, a 2010 Dodge Ram, is registered to John P. Desmond, of 681 Red Hill Road, Parkersburg, and was reported stolen to Wood County Sheriff’s Office, Parkersburg. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to 12910 State Route 550, Fleming, on Sunday for a report of Timi Baker stating someone was in her basement. A deputy met with the residents and responded to the basement of the home. The deputy located Nikolas Gibson lying on a couch in the basement. Gibson appeared to be intoxicated and did not respond to verbal commands. Gibson said he was at his work address, and was unsure how he arrived at the house. Nikolas Kyle Gibson, 26, of 12610 State Route 550, Fleming, was transported to the Washington County Jail where a portable breath test showed .200 BAC. Gibson was charged with trespassing and due to the current pandemic and “stay at home” order, he was in violation of the order, as he was not engaged in essential travel. Nikolas Kyle Gibson, 26, of 12610 State Route 550, Fleming, was transported to the Washington County Jail charged with violations prohibited (no person shall violate any rule the director of health or department of health adopts or any order the director or department of health issues under this chapter to prevent a threat to the public caused by a pandemic, epidemic, or bioterrorism event).
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Kathleen Sarah Waldrep, 29, of 106 Tall Pines Road, Fountain Inn, S.C., was arrested for obstructing official business and criminal trespass, both misdemeanors.
• Melissa Jean Beagle, 37, of 1365 Archers Fork Road, Newport, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Rusty Allen Knowlton, 46, of 110 Morningside Drive, New Matamoras, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• William Dwight McFall Jr., 61, of 1218 Williamson Ave., Apt. 46B, New Matamoras, was arrested for having weapons while under disability, a felony.
• Tristen Allen Hart, 23, of 35 Maple St., Apt. 5, Newport, was arrested for failure to notify change of address/registered sex offender, a felony.
• Phillip Conrad Hughes, 34, of 201 Milton Road, Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Stephan Wayne Caltrider, 31, of Latrobe Street Mission, Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Charlene Elizabeth Lockamy, 33, of 717 Circle Drive, Belpre, was arrested for disorderly conduct and theft.
• Nathan Scott Tewkesbury, 35, homeless, was arrested for two counts of criminal trespass and two counts of theft, all misdemeanors.
• Nikolas Kyle Gibson, 26, of 12610 State Route 550, Fleming, was arrested for violations prohibited (no person shall violate any rule the director of health or department of health adopts or any order the director or department of health issues under this chapter to prevent a threat to the public caused by a pandemic, epidemic, or bioterrorism event) a misdemeanor, and trespass in a habitation, a felony.
• David Michael Taylor, 29, of 4450 Barnett Ridge Road, Fleming, was arrested for criminal damaging, unlawful restraint, driving under OVI suspension, disorderly conduct, contempt of court, and expired plates, all misdemeanors.