•A deputy responded to 5432 School House Road, Apt. 1, Belpre, on April 26 for a report of an electric meter being removed from the property. Amber Johnson stated there is one electric meter for the home, which is actually two residences. Johnson phoned AEP about the outage and when they responded they found the electric meter had been removed. While speaking with the landlord/owner, Samuel Moore, he stated he knew where the meter was, however, he did not know who had removed it. He also lives in the home/apartments and stated he did not need electric and if Johnson did she could pay for it. Moore did not want to speak further with the deputy and asked for him to leave the premises. A summons is being requested for Samuel E. Moore, of 5432 School House Road, Apt. 2, Belpre, on a charge of disrupting public services.
•On Thursday, deputies and the New Matamoras Village Police Department were dispatched to 1308 Williamson Ave., Apt. 2A and Apt. 3C., New Matamoras. Timothy L. Howell had called 911 and reported his mother had been shot and killed in front of the apartments and then dragged into apartment 3C. Howell was reported to be in apartment 2A. New Matamoras Volunteer Fire and Rescue were placed on standby. Howell had gone into detail about how an unknown subject shot and killed his mom. Dispatch attempted to gain more information from Howell, who changed his story and advised the dispatcher he wanted to cancel his reported crime. Howell also hung up on the dispatcher several times after being told not to hang up on dispatch. Officers made contact with Howell and another individual. It was very apparent to officers that Howell was impaired. The other subject confirmed Howell to be a known illicit drug abuser. Officers also learned that Howell had entered another apartment which he did not reside in. Howell admitted to officers that he did place the 911 call for reasons unknown. Timothy Logan Howell, 30, of 1870 Rinard Mills Road, New Matamoras, was placed under arrest for making false alarms and burglary.
•A deputy responded to Waterford Township on Thursday for a possible domestic violence incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Courtney Nichole Clayton, 27, of 314 John St., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, possessing drug abuse instruments, breach of recognizance, drug paraphernalia and criminal trespass, all misdemeanors.
• Clarence Michael Francis, 30, of 4170 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for three counts of probation violation, all misdemeanors.
• Nicholas James Nelson, 31, of 5556 Pipers Meadow Drive, Columbus, was arrested for probation violation and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, both felonies.
• Kierston Leann Holbrooks-Mick, 30, of 150 Camelot Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Richard Thomas Kyle, 34, homeless, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Timothy Logan Michael Howell, 30, of 41 Dunn Lane, New Matamoras, was arrested for trespassing a felony, and making false alarms, a misdemeanor.