The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Aaron Christopher Goins, 48, of 456 Pine St., Zanesville, was arrested for aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Brandon Cornell Bush, 31, of 15039 Mayfield St., Detroit, Mich., was arrested for obstructing official business and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• Douglas Stanley Cline, 42, of 1495 Scotts Ridge Road, Whipple, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Brook McAllister, 37, of 111 Putnam St., Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for receiving stolen property and breaking and entering, three counts, all felonies.
• James Chadwick Hodgson, 42, of 710 Washington Blvd., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, two counts, both misdemeanors.
• Justin Tyler Gibbs, 28, homeless, was arrested for unauthorized use of motor vehicles, a felony.
• Dana Paul Persinger, 32, of 1200 11th Ave., Vienna, was arrested for aggravated trafficking in drugs, possession of drugs, improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, receiving stolen property, aggravated possession of drugs, all felonies, two counts of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Derek Jerome Waterman, 26, of 6544 Highland Ridge Road, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.