•A deputy began an investigation Tuesday into the theft of prescription medication. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy began an investigation Tuesday in reference to a stolen John Boat and oars valued at approximately $250. This case remains under investigation.
•On Wednesday, a deputy began an investigation into a financial scam. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Sandra Christine Forinash, 29, of 729 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Bradly Allen Gordon, 33, of 126 Westview Drive, Barnesville, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Matthew Allen Altizer, 27, last known address 4809 Ninth Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for criminal trespassing and theft, both misdemeanors.
• Tyson Dwayne Cunningham, 33, of 714 Ohio Ave., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Amanda Rae Wilson, 33, of 4008 11th Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for forgery, two counts, both felonies.
• Nathan Samuel Edgell, 35, of 38517 State Route 7, Sardis, was arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments, two counts, both misdemeanors, and tampering with evidence, a felony.
• James Stuart Husk, 34, of 54925 Hudson Road, Reedsville, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Corey Butler Adams, 35, of 67 Hidden Valley Drive, Chapmanville, W.Va., was arrested for violation of a protection order, tampering with evidence and theft, all felonies, probation and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Michael Meadows, 27, of 2720 Beach Drive, Apt. 3, Belpre, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• Jamal Edward Thompson, 25, last known address 9075 State Route 377, Chesterhill, was arrested for aggravated robbery, felonious assault, having weapons under disability, obstructing justice and tampering with evidence, all felonies.